Croc Gold? new DSC show tonight 11/30

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it started last week, tonight is the second one, they have a steel cage like a shark cage to dredge from
first they have to find the gold without getting eaten by the crocks... :occasion14:

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
it started last week, tonight is the second one, they have a steel cage like a shark cage to dredge from
first they have to find the gold without getting eaten by the crocks... :occasion14:

Sounds like a crock to me! I will let the croc get the gold!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I got it on... and have time to play on TN, take a shower, open another beer and pumice the dead skin off my feet.

Standard well used script.

We are all about to die.

Oh oh- numerous forces are trying to stop us.

We are all about to die.

We are stuck.

We are all about to die.

Motors broke, dredge won't work.

We are all about to die.

Shaky camera footage of unknown shaky things in shaking bushes.

We are all about to die.

Who's that? What do they want?

We are all about to die.

As I type this, they are all about to die if they can't get the stuff working, figure out who has what, where the scuba air went, what's that in the water, were stuck again, here comes a terrible storm, and they are all about to die.

so on and so forth...

All they seem to be missing is a chick willing to take the gratuitous shower/swimming in a bikini scene. I wonder when she will show up?

Last edited:

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got it on... and have time to play on TN, take a shower, open another beer and pumice the dead skin off my feet.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

We are stuck.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

As I type this, they are all about to die if they can't get the stuff working, figure out who has what, where the scuba air went, what's that in the water, were stuck again, here comes a terrible storm, and they are all about to die.

so on and so forth...

All they seem to be missing is a chick willing to take the gratuitous shower/swimming in a bikini scene. I wonder when she will show up?

Simple...Shoot the crocs, then mine the gold!

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

We are stuck.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

We are all about to die.

it doesn't come on for another 2 hours and and now you spoiled it for me...

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't seen it yet but it (Don't get DSC) sounds like they could use a lesson from "Peter Pan". Feed the crocs old Big Ben alarm clocks rigged up with auto winders. When the diver(s) hear the clocks in the crocs they know it's time to get out of the water.

And yes.... I'm in a pre coffee state as I type so forgive the lame humor that dribbles out of my brain at times like these..... G.I.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I started watching this show and here it is on the second show they bring in a scuba guy from Washington that has NEVER dredged before ..Never dredged!! and he has tanks on and the dredge they are using has T-80s on it and on the first dive he ran out of air and had to stop for the day. Why didn't they use the T-80 to finish out the day OR why didn't they use it at all instead of the tanks ??? I guess Toad doesn't have a monopoly on doing stupid things!

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't seen it.... Won't waste my time..... Kinda like responding to this thread.......:BangHead:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am not interested in watching it either. I am awaiting though the news that a 4'8" New Guinea native in a vine g string unleashed a shower of poison tipped arrows thereby stopping all filming.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched it, comical, the boss pans some float sand, declares 'Nothing Here" moves 8 feet and tries again.

The natives are finding nuggets, but instead of trying there, in a stream full of good looking gravel, they go to the sandy/muddy swamp.

DURR.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again a mining show being made by actors and not anyone who knows anything about dredging. No experienced person would have T80's on their dredge over seas when 1 Gast will support 5 divers with plenty of extra air... What is that small Keene crap they're running? Nothing less then an 8" is used for most commercial operations, especially over seas and usually 10's and 12's...

4 Divers and 1 cameraman =5 people on 1 Gast
Photo0.jpg FH000022.JPG 026_23A.JPG 016_13A.JPG Reed 2.jpg Gold 018.jpg Dredging 9-9-2006 031.jpg Dredging 8- 26-2006 008.jpg

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show was marginal. Haven't I seen this thing before.

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK so I taped it just to see what it was about. Standard fair of drama with a gold as the stage. I'm surprised they weren't worried about dredging up some WWII stuff that would go boom on them. Still like Yukon Gold the best

ratled

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread