ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cru'dad's Hunt at 2 sites...

Cru'dad went to the field we discovered last year where we had lots of roman coins, Gold Stater, Silver Unit, Saxon Brooch etc... He spent 1.5 hours with only what was pictured in the 1st photo. Seems we cleared this site pretty good until another deep plough.

He moved onto the other site we discovered which was late Roman & could only get a Lead Weight & button in 1 hour.

At least we know it can't be raided until the next deep plough. However, its funny how the good sites we thought we had are not producing but everywhere else is. This years has been upside down. With the good finds out of season & very little at our normal best months :icon_scratch:

Still plenty of land & lots of time left yet :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 339
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 346
Upvote 0

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Re: Cru'dad's Hunt at 2 sites...

That beats our combined weekend :D

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CRUSADER said:
Cru'dad went to the field we discovered last year where we had lots of roman coins, Gold Stater, Silver Unit, Saxon Brooch etc... He spent 1.5 hours with only what was pictured in the 1st photo. Seems we cleared this site pretty good until another deep plough.

He moved onto the other site we discovered which was late Roman & could only get a Lead Weight & button in 1 hour.

At least we know it can't be raided until the next deep plough. However, its funny how the good sites we thought we had are not producing but everywhere else is. This years has been upside down. With the good finds out of season & very little at our normal best months :icon_scratch:

I'll echo that as well, more finds in the summer months for me :dontknow: although the Road was a bonus for me :P just hope the Villa field gets ploughed before my weeks holiday :laughing7:

I supose I could always go back to Linwood :D

SS.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:

I'll echo that as well, more finds in the summer months for me :dontknow: although the Road was a bonus for me :P just hope the Villa field gets ploughed before my weeks holiday :laughing7:

SS.

Let me know if you do and i'll meet you there SS :tongue3:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:

SS.

I'm definitely going back to that area, not Linwood but the surrounding area looks very good :thumbsup:

SS

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:

SS.

I'm definitely going back to that area, not Linwood but the surrounding area looks very good :thumbsup:

SS

We saw some nice fields on the way back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread