RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey campers!

Just got the kind of phone call nobody wants, my wife's uncle, one of the most genuine and caring people you would ever want to meet, had a motorcycle accident a few hours ago. Not sure when the funeral is.

I might make it to Caldwell, might not.

Bob

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
RJGMC said:
Hey campers!

Just got the kind of phone call nobody wants, my wife's uncle, one of the most genuine and caring people you would ever want to meet, had a motorcycle accident a few hours ago. Not sure when the funeral is.

I might make it to Caldwell, might not.

Bob
Really sorry to hear this...

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all of my friends that I have never met, thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Then things got worse. After Uncle Rod passed away, a dear friend went to tell the oldest son the sad news, the son unfortunately had a heart attack and did not survive it. The Mother and youngest son have had a terrible day.

This all happened in about 2 1/2 hours this evening.

Bob

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my goodness I can not even imagine such a terible multiple loss in your family in such a short time will be saying extra prayers!

Evy

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, this is so sad...double tragedies in the family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

:'( Judie

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River Rat said:
Bob, this is so sad...double tragedies in the family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
:'( Judie

Ditto and AMEN!!!! I hope somehow the family can find comfort in this time of sorrow!!!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I'm so sorry.... that's terrible news. :-[
I'm praying as well!

Bran <><

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG, TC, CYN, RR, CYBER, BRAD, AND BRAN,

Thanks again for the support. The Wife and Mother of these unfortunate people had a mild (if there is such a thing) heart attack after all the bad news. She is having stints put in as I type this. One in already, things going well but they are not done yet.

My wife has said to not cancel my trip. She said it is the first metal detecting trip I have taken in 20 years and to not cancel. Not sure how that is going to work out since we do not know when the funerals are yet. I would assume late in the week. I have had way too much experience with this sort of thing in the past 3 years.

Kind of scared to answer the door or the phone anymore. Gee, wonder why?

This happened in Miami, OK to Uncle Rod and in Baxter springs, Ks to Clint. If any one has ever had a firearm repaired anywhere in that area, you would know Rod.

I will just have to wait and see how this works out.

Thanks again!

Bob

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
okay Bob....will keep on prayin!! See you when you get here!

We are already campin! Where is everyone? lol Brian and I got in last night and Bill and Steve were relaxing and waiting for us. Gonna try and get down to hook up with Evy here pretty soon. Hurry up everyone!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAN'T WAIT SEE YOU SOON !

Attachments

• computor.jpg
    computor.jpg