CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Ok with the new weather report I picked up 2 coleman catalytic heaters. Wal-Mart by me had them on clearence for $15 normally 34.88. Talk about rolling back prices. Cant wait to meet everyone!

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were planning on camping out you know what the weather will be. I found out tonight that if you want to sleep in the fairbuilding you can. Bring sleeping bag and or air mattress. It is big enough to have your own corner and will be heated. You will have bathrooms and showers. Still 20 dollars for the weekend. Stay out of frig. that food is for Saturday.:headbang:

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stan, Once again, you are the man. Taking better care of us than any redheaded stepchild I know. Inside that building would beat the heck out of a truck seat any day of the week.

See you tommorrow!

Ask Mark (Watercolor) what he found today. I am just jealous. Wish I would have been there.

HI BOB!
RJGMC

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All packed & ready to roll early in the morn...hope to be out of the Dallas area during rush hour traffic. Yea, sure. LOL! Everyone be safe on the roads...see y'all in Caldwell or South Haven.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Going INSIDE? That's not camping...but it sounds like a good back up plan...I gotta work tomorrow from about 10:30 till probably 1am....come home, pack, then hit the road at 5am...

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See you in 2!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the air is changing ! There is a spot on the bus route we see deer, when it's gonna get cooler . Had not seen any till thus am ! Man they are big!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
were rolling now,,, If we mKE IT OUT OF PIG COUNTRY WELL BE THERE IN ABOUT 9 HRS,

Lt1stone

Jan 25, 2008
Newkirk Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, Gray Ghosts, Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the air is changing ! There is a spot on the bus route we see deer, when it's gonna get cooler . Had not seen any till thus am ! Man they are big!

Yep they are going to be moving just watch it so you don't turn one into a grille or hood ornament! The same coming to Caldwell too!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a phone call just now from the motel 6 saying they had to give mhy room to a railroad person and they could put me up in Wellington. I told them they could just kick the guy out and give my room back to me and I was going to phone the head office and complain! I made my reservation in July. And have a copy of the confirmation in my fat little hands. She said she would try to get him to double with someone else and hold my room for me. She is supposed to call me back. I am not betting that they will have my room for me and if they don't I guess I will just cancel my trip. I hate it, but I can't drive that much back and forth due to the cost of gasoline now. It would cost me about a hundred $$$ a day plus my room! And I have most of my stuff packed in the car and ready to go too! I'm really PO'd about now! Monty

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in 106. Went to caldwell to check on the site. Is the meeting hall called the community center..... near the tracks? For those who wish to know.... NO reataurants at Motel 6. Their's is closed. GOOD one at Arkansas City. Daisy Mae's. Further into AC will put you at the light.... Summit.... Left turn to Dilllon's Grocery store. Further north on Summit will get you to Vi Vall's liquor. Further will get you to many Fast food places. TTC

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread