CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Saw that Greg had already checked in, wondered about the 3 or 13 in the no tell motell myself. Surprised Gypsy has already beat a path to this thread. Sniffer, will be good to see you too.

Burdie, can we please order a little rain before this hunt? Not enough to need an ark or anything of such magnitude, but a nice soaking rain. Still wondering how my predator shovel stayed together. I could really use another seated coin too!

See you in October!

HI BOB!

Dang, I will try my best to make this one and stick around for a while. It all deplends on my health, but save me a seat just in case. I really got a kick out of sneaking up on everyone last year, and it got me a lot of hugs from the ladies as well! Burdie, when I talked to you on the phone a few days ago you said something about the hunt, but it didn't register with me. I just happened to get online today and saw it. Monty

I found out today my cat scan for possible cancer of the kidneys came back with no trace of cancer, so unlss something else breaks I'll be there. Don't know if I will be able to hunt much but I can swap lies.......uh, I mean true stories with Warsaw Daddy! Monty

I will be coming...This is my first organized get together. Looking forward to meeting some great folks and hunting for a bit of History.

Booked my room already at the Country Inn...LFG

bigfootokie said:
You know I will be there Stan. Add me to the list. Can't wait!!!

:) cool! Steaks on you, right? LOL

Are we allowed to bring a pop canopy like an
EZ-UP? I am trying to confirm I make it this year. Last year I signed up and was not able to attend so I am hoping to make this one! Anyone heading up from the Houston, TX area? Would be nice to have a travel buddy on the drive up.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Are we allowed to bring a pop canopy like an
EZ-UP? I am trying to confirm I make it this year. Last year I signed up and was not able to attend so I am hoping to make this one! Anyone heading up from the Houston, TX area? Would be nice to have a travel buddy on the drive up.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Canopies are allowed...don't forget camp chairs.

I'll be there! and won't forget my shovel this time!

I noticed over on the Information Thread the list consisted of waders, is there creek's or streams running through the property for the hunt? IF so, I will bring my waders & Excal, Thanks, LFG

Well, since I already reserved a room at the Country Inn in Caldwell, I suppose I better formally let Burdie
and the rest of the crew know I'll be in town for the best ever CTH (and there's never been a bad one).

It goes without saying that I can't wait for October.

Oh, (looknforgold) waders are a good idea, there's one person in particular that likes to lure unsuspecting
huntin' folk into the creek on those unsupportive sandbars. . . (the kind where you sink up to your knees)
Judy (RiverRat), I'm SURE you know who I'm talking about LOL.

This is going to be fun!

I noticed over on the Information Thread the list consisted of waders, is there creek's or streams running through the property for the hunt? IF so, I will bring my waders & Excal, Thanks, LFG

LFG, many of the items are suggested. Better to have em than not have em!

Oh, (looknforgold) waders are a good idea, there's one person in particular that likes to lure unsuspecting
huntin' folk into the creek on those unsupportive sandbars. . . (the kind where you sink up to your knees)
Judy (RiverRat), I'm SURE you know who I'm talking about LOL.

Yep, I sure know who're talking about. Seems that gal loves mud. BTW, where is she?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back