CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

ya'll know Im down like a coil on plowed ground... just dont come here as often...please include me on the list...

Please add me to the list. I plan on attending CTH! Thank you & look forward to it!

Mark

I plan on being there..lll

I will be there! And this time I will find something, anything! :laughing7:

I will be driving down from Wichita every day.

Hey Mental Granny, bring that grandson of yours if he is out of school. There is means to my madness. If I am still unable tro get up and down by then I will need a designated digger to help me and I can't think of a better one than him! Monty

Hey Mental Granny, bring that grandson of yours if he is out of school. There is means to my madness. If I am still unable tro get up and down by then I will need a designated digger to help me and I can't think of a better one than him! Monty

I'm going to do as I always do.I'll duct tape a table spoon to my boot and after 2-3 kick scoops,if it don't show itself,it's stayin' down there.

I'll be there if I still have a pulse. And I'll be camping in my new camper!!

Ha, I like it!! But there's no room for Erika on my bike!
Baggins

Still hopeful, even though things are moving a bit slower than I'd like (a lot slower - ha). Shoot, iffen I gotta hitchhike, I'm gonna plan on being there. I wonder if I could hook up a motor to my bicycle (once I quit being afraid of 10 speeds... ahem!)

hugs to all
Nan

Hope your all having a great summer can't wait for all of you to get here. A roll of pennies made from WWII shell casings are a door prize.

Thanks Eric i recieved your fee payment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back