Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will be much more fun than the "normally" organized hunts! The biggest rule is "Have Fun"!!! Heck, we even metal detect some too!!

Steve ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
yep...that is the rule....here is a partial list
1. Have fun
2. Have fun
3. Have fun
4. Have fun
5. Have fun
6. Have fun
7. Hugs are required
8. Use proper digging etiquette

yeah...I think that is most of the rules! :wink:

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
O.K. the wife said she can survive without me for that weekend so it's a go for me. :thumbsup: Now I'm waiting on an answer from a couple buddies, it would be nice to have some company on the drive down.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The question that hasn't been asked. Stan, allowing for the space avilable for the hunt, is there a cap on the number of attendees? Monty

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty,

I think the original site has been changed to a 20 acre field. I'm just guessing but that should be larger than last years I think.......?? We could always go out of town a ways and get in a line across and start on the Chisolm Trail itself and go for a couple of miles. Maybe we could find some petrified cow chips!!!

Steve ;D

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Monty said:
The question that hasn't been asked. Stan, allowing for the space avilable for the hunt, is there a cap on the number of attendees? Monty

Yes,everyoe must wear a ball cap,except Johnny Ringo.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why can't Johnny wear a " Ball Cap" ? :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• JRS.JPG
    JRS.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 432
  • JRS.JPG
    JRS.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 422
OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Monty lets see. We have 39 acrers to hunt and If we blind fold everyone it will seem like 78 acears. We have around 35 now and I will probably shut it off at 50 to 55.

On another matter if you remember you gave me t-shirt sizes. I for got to tell you about them. The shirts are designed by our High School art department and printed by our Student Council. The money goes to both programs. The cost of the shirts are $6.00 paid when you get here. I did not ask if you wanted one on the form Daaa. The shirt is Natural color or you might say light tan. If you ask for pocket the design is on back. If no pocket the design will be on the front. So since I didn't plan very well on the shirts you will have to email me or post that you want one or more. If I don't hear from you I assume you would rather not have one. Sorry about the extra work. I will need to know by first week in April.

Burdie

stretchmodel

Dec 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey this is stretchmodel from Nebraska if I can get the time I will try to be there. I miss all you good friends. Jim

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more the merrier! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
We want shirts! I will take a large with a pocket and Brian wants and XL with no pocket! Wooohoooo I can't wait to see how they turn out! ;D

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
I made a post on the main sight for this trip, but wanted to make sure everyone knows....I won't be there as I had planned and looked so forward to.It is all on the main forum regarding this trip and, wuite frankly, I don't want to even have type it all in again.
Bottom line is I am having complications from my surgery and have to have another.
Have fun and I am really REALLY bummed. Best luck to everyone going. Have a blast!!!

Take care all
~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions