are ya suuuuure??

Attachments

• 289981080_4008fa579a.jpg
    289981080_4008fa579a.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 289981080_4008fa579a.jpg
    289981080_4008fa579a.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 289
Well, I'm counting on him having good taste. His wifey and kids will be there, they'll be having a great time with all the crazy Rowdy Bunch. He may swim with his kids and Gypsy's kids in the snake infested creek but I doubt it. Videos will be made and sold for sure!!!

Steve ;D

I have fallen behind but trying to catch up. I have your payment Bran just not on list yet. Balding boy your wife will love the events planned. I am getting fired up. Be safe everyone.

Burdie

Burdie said:
I have fallen behind but trying to catch up. I have your payment Bran just not on list yet. Balding boy your wife will love the events planned. I am getting fired up. Be safe everyone.

Burdie

Hey, no worries about the list... I know the funds are the most important part!
I'm just glad to be joining everyone once again! I miss you guys....

Bran <><

sheeesh Burdie...how can you get behind? Not like the hunt is less than a month away or anything! :help: We are such an impatient bunch, aren't we!! We want it to get here NOW! lol

Just so we are clear....I am not holding anyone's hand!

Ok...if I get some liquor in me, I might. :icon_sunny: What!? I gotta be honest folks. :laughing7:

Ok Baldingboy,

That's a relief to some and a disappointment to others........Now it's your turn to start rumors......what's it gonna be? There's plenty to select from...........

Whoo hoo! We get to meet Toms wife and kids finally! This is gonna be great hes got to behave himself ..... :laughing7: Maybe :icon_scratch:

thrillathahunt said:
Hey Burdie,

I will take a medium T-shirt with NO pocket. :hello:

Sorry order has been sent in. If we have an extra shirt we will have you in mind. Sorry.

Burdie

Mental Granny said:
So glad he is comming ! Now we gotta hope Hannah will be able to come too!

We're both hoping & praying...

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back