Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
For a very first step, but in brand new batteries, or fully charge your pack.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
As a second step, I've used Minelab Repair twice, and they are great, and they are fast.

And, be sure to listen to all the advice here, a lot of members are incredible.

OP
OP
L

lawsonland

Oct 1, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will be sending it in for service. Its been fine for a year and all of a sudden This CTX is possessed.
Most of the buttons Don't respond, I can turn it on and still hunt but can't change any settings, its stuck in the last mode it was in, except when it changes modes on its own. When I was hunting the volume limit came up and started moving down, I kept trying to increase it but it just went to 1 and stayed there. Couldn't get that screen back up.
But I did find a 14k ring, couldn't pinpoint (button doesn't work) but was still able to use to the coil to get the general area.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like keypad is bad...

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about that. I just got one a few months ago and it scares me everytime i use it lol. Mainly cause my ATP died recently. Im sure they will take care of you thou, hope you got a back up machine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread