CUE Electronics met. detector -- info. needed on this mfgr.

Mars

Greenie
Oct 12, 2006
Hello everyone, new poster here with a question:

I thought I'd post in this forum as well to better my chances of a favorable reply.
I have a CUE Electronics TR501 descriminator detector that isn't working. I have searched the Internet in a variety of methods to find any information on CUE detectors and always come up dry. The company address label shows Oregon. Looks to be something from the late 80's. It would be nice to get ahold of service literature or at least an operator's manual. The unit employs 10 transistors, 3 IC chips, speaker, meter, and other support components. Does anyone have any info. on CUE? I think they may be associated with Compass detectors, but even their web site indicated nothing about CUE. Thank you.

OP
OP
Mars

Mars

Greenie
Oct 12, 2006
So I gather, but their website indicates nothing on the "old" CUE line, if indeed true. The one phone number for them ended up as one for an electronic components distributor, not metal detector mfgr.

THing4CSA

Aug 20, 2006
Leesburg, VA
Detector(s) used
I use an XP-Deus and have a Whites DFX as a back-up/loaner detector.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All my TH'ing friends
If you want to fix that or any other detector contact EastTexas Metal detectors at http://www.brokendetector.com/ they say they can fix any and all detectors even those brands that have gone out of business. If you do have them repair your detector post a notice here and give feedback on how well they did.
Dave Mork
'Digger-Dave'
PS: Remember; Don't leave it in the ground!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread