jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished up this trailer that I have been working on. Still have to work on some way to secure some things. This used to be an old pop up camper. It was in to bad of shape to use as a camper so I didn't feel like throwing it out, so I made a few adjustments. Kept the stove and sink so I can still cook and I will just take a tent to sleep in.
This has enough room for both the 2" and 4" dredges and all the other things that go with them. Thanks for looking

jog

Attachments

• IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 970
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 831
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 805
Upvote 0
OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
jog said:
kuger said:
That's the best set up I have seen!I would be interested in having one myself,only since I am in Kalif,could you make it invisible??? :laughing7:

Are you referring to the trailer or the dredge? (invisible) What part of Kalif, are you in?
The dredge,that is a beacon and you can bet Johnny Nothin better to do law man will be following ifn ya were to go strollin through town with that baby.A simple tarp could fix that though huh?
I am in the heart of the Mother Lode

That's easy! just make an anonymous phone call. When Johnnie Law go's to check out old Bobs dredging site you just go the other way.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some ones robbin Dunkin Donuts!!!!!! :laughing7:

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
That looks awesome great job. Have you thought about building a box frame around it and have to hatches on either side to access stuff from the side and of course a rear hatch. If you build a box around the stove and sink then you would have storage above also just use metal so the fire from stove doesn't start everything on fire or even leave the area above the stove and sink out in the open and just build the box behind them.

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank1960 said:
That looks awesome great job. Have you thought about building a box frame around it and have to hatches on either side to access stuff from the side and of course a rear hatch. If you build a box around the stove and sink then you would have storage above also just use metal so the fire from stove doesn't start everything on fire or even leave the area above the stove and sink out in the open and just build the box behind them.
Frank1969...
Hey! thanks for looking and the comments. On this pic you can see an area on the bottom left corner with nothing there, my plan is to put all the cooking and eating supplies in two of those big blue totes like what I have up on the top. Also I haven't used this yet so I'm sure once I start using it I will have to make several modifications. The plan is to try and get it organized so you don't have to off load all the crap just to get to one thing. I've been doing that for some time now out of the back of the pickup and it gets old real quick.
At the back of the trailer I have a roller so when I go to off load by myself the 4" dredge just roles right off the trailer. Works real good for putting it back on when there isn't anyone to help.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 417

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Jog -
Sluice I got was custom made by a small shop in Jefferson, Oregon.
No steel and looks like it has all the best features.

Grey

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greydigger...
Was it RDH Manufacturing?

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
man thats a sweet rig you built there very nice work.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dang 700 is pretty cheap i suppose you could make a living making these.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I worry about someone coming along and stealing my stuff.(quote) Astrobouncer, it dont matter unless you keep someone in camp to watch! this year in Wyoming i lost a full LP tank that was under my trailer and some jerk lifted it while i was out dredgeing. good thing i bring 2!!

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep anything of value locked up in the tool box or the truck, also I am allways packing so they better not let me see them. I am not affraid of useing it to protect my property.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread