CZ-3d or F75 Ltd..???

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know someone has an opinion on these two......

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't help you on the F75 but the CZ-3D is an awesome machine. It is really easy to setup & learn, super deep & really fast for a multi freq detector. Seems to work really well in higher trash areas too even with the concentric coil. But since the coil is only 8" it gets through pretty well. Of course there is also a 5" coil available which would be even better in the trashy parts.
It was hitting the deep old coins first time out for me. I really can't say enough good things about it.

I'm sure the F75 is a great unit as well & I'd love to try one out. But I don't think simple is a word that best describes it.

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks alot fella...you are backing everything thhat i have been thinking. I beleive the f75 would better suit some, but i do beleive that the cz is for me.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To paraphrase fella:

Can't help you on the CZ-3D but the F-75 is an awesome machine. It is really easy to setup & learn, super deep & really fast for a single freq detector. Seems to work really well in higher trash areas too even with the concentric coil. But since the coil is 11" it gets through pretty well. Of course there are also a 5" and 6.5" coils available which would be even better in the trashy parts.
It was hitting the deep old coins first time out for me. I really can't say enough good things about it.

I'm sure the CZ-3D is a great unit as well & I'd love to try one out. But I don't think simple is a word that best describes it.

So it sounds like a tough choice. ;-)

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you can get a CZ3D that has been re-calibrated by Nasa Tom, you'd be getting a great machine! Seen videos on those on Youtube and the depth is amazing! I have a CZ5 which is very much the same and would not trade it for any other detector out there....Had it since 1994! They are a little heavy but built like tanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread