CZ21 and balancing

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ground balance shouldn't change at the same place, but you should check it depending on how far you moved from when you started. In other words GB can change withing a few feet. Your sensitivity is set to high for the best results. More sens does not equal more depth, just more sens to minerals and small items like hot rocks. Your a lot better off with Volume as high as you can stand it on a surface coin and sens half way. In fact the default setting is like 2 or 4. Disc I like to test on a pull tab or gold ring so it still sounds off with a middle tone. I never use pinpoint while wading as it isn't necessary and there are better detectors for land hunting. The Fisher CZ-6a is the land version of the CZ-20/21.

Good Luck, :hello:
Sandman

OP
OP
P

pardeg

Tenderfoot
Sep 2, 2012
Thank you for your reply. Tomorrow i'll try to set sens at 3 (default is 3 for salt water and 7 for fresh water).The problem is that i worked for more then 10 hours at sens set to 9 or 10 and it seems to be ok. Also i hear the threshold and i like that. I don't knowh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread