D34

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old bloke wins the Tattslotto and it’s the first thing he’s ever won in his life, just after he won it and it’s confirmed that he is the only winner and he has won $2,500,000 he starts to feel crook so he goes to the doctor. The doctor says he will have to have a blood test and a urine test to see what’s wrong with him and that his luck is in as they have a new pathology section upstairs and they can have the results back in an hour.
He has the tests done and the doctor tells him that it’s bad news as he has a very rare disease and that it’s called D34 and there is no cure. Further to the bad news is that everyone who gets it only has 6 days to live once they get crook with it. He says that they called the disease that because scientists had conducted 34 independent studies on it and they all concluded that there was no cure and you only lived for 6 days once you got it and nothing more was known about it.
He’s feeling a bit down in the mouth so as he’s walking home he walks past the RSL club and decides to go in and have a few beers. When he’s walking out to go home just as he’s going out the door he spots a poker machine and reaches into his pocket and puts a $2 coin in the machine and presses the button and starts to walk away when all of a sudden lights start flashing and bells and alarms go off. The manager comes racing over and says congratulations you’ve just won the Australia wide club link jackpot and it’s the first time in 10 years that it’s been won and it’s $3,500,000.
The bloke is a bit overwhelmed and says “just my luck, 6 days to live and I win $2,500,000 and now I’ve just won a further $3,500,000.” The manager says to him you don’t look too happy about winning $3,5000,000 dollars and the old bloke says “You don’t understand, I’ve got D34”
The manager says, What you’ve got D34? that’s great, you’ve won the meat raffle as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread