Da WARDEN called me and......

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
A few years back while on my drive to work on a freeway, I see a young teen girl texting while steering with her leg.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
A few years back while on my drive to work on a freeway, I see a young teen girl texting while steering with her leg.
get her phone # :o

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
aa battery said:
mikeofaustin said:
get her phone # :o

Capable employment. LOL. too funny.

(honestly though, when it happened at the time, I wanted to honk my horn at her, but I didn't because I thought she might have a knee jerk reaction and kill someone....).

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oops, Way Before Red I Got Pulled Over For Speeding!!! 109 in a 55 1 mile and Hour from Wreckless Endangerment!!! I promise It Was Not My fault Honest!!!! Hormones Got In the Way Of sanity !!!! 2 hotties In the Other car speeding Along With Me Wearing Bikini's Most of the Time!!!!! Good Thing We were Rounding A corner because I was Running at least 120 Before coming to the Corner He pulled Both of Us over For some reason I did not see them Get a ticket!!!

Wounder Why :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
i got a frigin cell phone violation while driving :argue:

Is this the famous camera phone...the one we haven't got a pic from yet???

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
aa battery said:
i got a frigin cell phone violation while driving :argue:

Is this the famous camera phone...the one we haven't got a pic from yet???
:laughing7:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
In San Jose California a chick was painting her toe nails and another guy in the commuter lane on highway 101 had a blow up doll strapped in the passenger seat...LOL
are ya moving back?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Oops, Way Before Red I Got Pulled Over For Speeding!!! 109 in a 55 1 mile and Hour from Wreckless Endangerment!!! I promise It Was Not My fault Honest!!!! Hormones Got In the Way Of sanity !!!! 2 hotties In the Other car speeding Along With Me Wearing Bikini's Most of the Time!!!!! Good Thing We were Rounding A corner because I was Running at least 120 Before coming to the Corner He pulled Both of Us over For some reason I did not see them Get a ticket!!!

Wounder Why :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
i use to drive truck i understand ::)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
California 405 during morning rush hour, guy driving while reading the news paper. Women putting on makeup or doing hair was the norm. Actually had a woman behind me eating a bowl of cereal?!?! A big down shift on my part. Wish I'd had a cell phone camera. The look on her face through the milk running down the windshield. We used to always try to get in front of the ones applying makeup. Yup, shook em up enough to make em make clown faces (lipstick almost ear to ear). ;D ;D ;D Those were fun days!

Hey AA, Fight the ticket! You defense is you had your cell phone in your pocket on vibrate. You were trying to get rid of the distrsction before you crashed. Might get the judge lauging hard enough to throw the ticket out. ::) ::) ::)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
California 405 during morning rush hour, guy driving while reading the news paper. Women putting on makeup or doing hair was the norm. Actually had a woman behind me eating a bowl of cereal?!?! A big down shift on my part. Wish I'd had a cell phone camera. The look on her face through the milk running down the windshield. We used to always try to get in front of the ones applying makeup. Yup, shook em up enough to make em make clown faces (lipstick almost ear to ear). ;D ;D ;D Those were fun days!

Hey AA, Fight the ticket! You defense is you had your cell phone in your pocket on vibrate. You were trying to get rid of the distrsction before you crashed. Might get the judge lauging hard enough to throw the ticket out. ::) ::) ::)
here theres no judge just pay. Iffin ya want to see the man it costs $10 more. :-\ Its not AMERICA ANYMORE!! >:(

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
texastee2007 said:
In San Jose California a chick was painting her toe nails and another guy in the commuter lane on highway 101 had a blow up doll strapped in the passenger seat...LOL
are ya moving back?

OH HECK NO! never again, my heart and life is here in Texas.
its still in yur blood ;D. OK i hear ya :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread