Upvote 0

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The white man's disease of our times, lol. Welcome back. Nice dimes, too.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's an Android look at the bottom of the phone at the different characters. The first on the left is four straight horizontal lines. When reading a post and want to respond without quotes, press this and it will show reply. That's what I do.

OP
OP
Johnny_Omerta

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
If it's an Android look at the bottom of the phone at the different characters. The first on the left is four straight horizontal lines. When reading a post and want to respond without quotes, press this and it will show reply. That's what I do.

There is nothing at the bottom of the page when i looked at your post. I had to tape your name and then select quote. On my old phone it worked fine. I dont know whats up. I sent admin a message. Furthermore, the time says like 2am and its 8. So the app is off

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a new phone today, Note4, its pretty sweet but i could not remember my DAMN password. Then i couldn't remember my default password so any way this is the name i will be using. The old one was johnomerta.

I box of dimes. 2 64s today just to stay on topic. Lol
If you ask nicely admins can give you a new password..[emoji12]

Seriously, send a pm to us with your old username and email address you used to sign up originally and they will send you new password..... Then can merge all posts under both names into your original name....

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not on the bottom of the page, the bottom of the phone. There are 4 icons. The 4 lines, home key, back key and search key.

OP
OP
Johnny_Omerta

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks yall got it fixed. I had to hold it down. Its different than the Note2. Kind of feel like an idiot now . Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread