Darth Walker Comments CRH Year 2012

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, this year has been terrible. Yesterday was my one year aniversary when I found 109 walkers in one box. To celebrate I went to fwe banks but I did not find any silver halfs.

This year has been a disaster for me. No halfs and the GARDA boxes I have gotten are dry. But I think this this is also the beauty of this hobby.

Today Saturday I visited 7 banks and nothing.

Darth Walker

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a good CWR score a couple weeks ago... 60 90%ers: 1 Barber, Walkers, Bens, and Kens. My boxes have produced squat since them. I guess that's how it goes. Nice score with the Walkers, man... Not many people will have a score like that!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
You never know - next box could could have 50! Persistence is the key to this hobby...

Maine_Jim

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is something up with the coin logistics nation wide that seems to be effecting many members. Some still report decent finds. I know something changed big time in my area.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my best year yet thanks to a 4+ month hot streak. That may have just come to a grinding halt with 7 keepers in my last 14 boxes with 9 skunks, lol... Hopefully not!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions