Day# 16 "hanging in there"

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Day# 16 "hanging in there"

Took another drive around one of my usual areas and managed to get six 40%ers out of a teller tray at my second stop. Figured it might be a lucky day, so kept at it. Unfortunately, I kept getting "dumps" from other CRHers. Decided to take $150 in corporate shotgut rolls and managed to get two more 40%ers for a total of eight for the day. But....it was messy dumping all the clad. Really don't know how you box searchers handle all that dumping. Really wears me out. Anyway the streak continues. But it's getting tougher. Hooray!
rileyboy

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Day# 16 "hanging in there"

I had the same thing happen last week. Got the 2 90% in loos halves the very first bank I stopped at. Then the rest of they day was kind of a waste of gas. Kept getting dumps, and I got a bunch of dimes that produced nothing. It's a lot better than getting skunked though.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: You are in a great area for road trips, but the traffic must be a pain in the neck.
To me doing boxes is the lazy way of CRHing. Road trips are much tougher,but the rewards can be stupendous on the rare occasion that you get the multi solid rolls :hello2:
HH
Rich

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

wow! nice, u must have quite the stash (of silver, not facial hair) going there! keep it up and hh!

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow. I have not seen day 14 & 15 since I have been out of the loop for a few days, but I bet when I open up those posts there will be no skunks!

Yeah, the dumps are really wearing me down. Retirement is still about 15 years away . . .

Congrats!!!

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread