hagabag teller

buckanear

Oct 27, 2009
So a month ago i exchanged nickels for dimes in a bank i have an account with.The young teller was nice but Brunhilde jumped off her broom and came over with her panties in a bunch.She said from now on were going to have to charge.I recieve excellent treatment in all the banks so was rather taken aback and tried to keep from laughing or saying something bellicose.Today i got a nice teller same bank who was going to oblige $40 in nickels.Hagabat steps in after $20 had been counted and says i told you we're going to charge.I paid for the $20 and left.Charge for what i don't know, she's not specific,could be for breathing.Any advice? I plan on making deposits there in coin only from now on.Never heard of charges for buying coins.

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some tellers are just rude, probly just a tactic to try and get you to stop getting coin there. Usually they will start threatening to charge for dumping coins. Sounds like a real behotch. Good luck and I hope it works out for ya, u can always find a new bank, sometimes the hassle just isn't worth it.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
just go to the other tellers that don't got a problem, even ask when the hagabag is off and only go there that day ;D. i only go to dump on thursday when the vp is off cause she wants 10%...

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Just smile and in a very james bond sorta style say.........you look lovely today and i especially like how you took the time to have all your clothes match the corncob you sat on. ;D

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ya, i'd find anew bank...or tell her that u dont appreciate the way ur being treated, and as a customer u deserve better, and like JD-GA said...u like the way her corny butt matches her clothes :laughing9: (PS JD-GA i laugh so hard when i read ur post! :laughing9: )
good luck, and hh!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Codes has it right. Trading out change for change can bring out the worst in these types of tellers. If you stick with it long enough, in a six months the teller may have moved on. This has happened to me a few times.

Maine_Jim

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JD, man I need to bring you along with me when I go face with wicked witch tellers on road trips. You always seem to have something awsome to say to them! Bout lost my coffee this morning on that comment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread