SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven’t had very good luck with Silver lately, so since We came home for Christmas, I decided to
Hunt that Union Camp site that’s been pounded. Cranked the 17” coil up with a manual 28 sensitivity, and I pulled some deep bullets. Thanks for looking!! Happy Hunting!!!! 84982928-877B-481B-8719-1DF24799C2F4.jpgE23C53D7-4E23-4700-A5BC-E4A178C104BF.jpgCE55160E-B4AD-4482-98DA-232CE46AB32E.jpeg

Upvote 22
There it is...!!! Still waiting on that Union Camp invite....lol :thumbsup:

Nice bullets. Now you’re ready for some silver. :icon_thumright:

Next time I get back and can hunt, You’re invited.!

Nice bunch of bullets, don`t think I will find many around here. You find that elusive silver bullet yet?:tongue3:

Nice hunt RJ. I would take those bullets in place of silver, but then again I don't have access to Civil War sites either, so they would be an excellent find for me.

I wish they fought some battles here lol great relics Well done

Congratualtions! :icon_thumleft:

No matter how hard you pound the site there is usually something left to find and you just proved it. Looks like you got a full spread of minie balls, .54, .58, and .69 cal. Nice drops.

Keep swingin.

For sure tnt-hunter!! This field is so big and the iron is so thick, I’m digging signals that I normally wouldn’t dig. I’ve set the CTX up with high tones on conductive targets, so anytime I get so much as a chirp, I investigate. It has worked well on CW sites. Happy Hunting!!

Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back