Dayindayout

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well back in for a day been pretty busy lately just goes with the time of year I suppose. Anyway cant say I got anything really to report .. golds been just ok nothing really to write home about.. The river down so its getting to be finally manageable. Looking forward to some nice long floats this year.. Been running into quite a few rattlers lately. Blackberry's are starting to turn so that's been a tasty little treat.. Other then that same ole same .. Anyway hope everyone is having a safe year and findin some gold..

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Thanks for letting us tag-a-long with you! Man am I envious of your trip! It's been about 3 years now since I've been out and it looks like it maybe the end of my getting out dredging! Me ole bones just cant do it anymore !

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome Gold as always Victor! Thanks for sharing! By the way, you may have divulged the information before but I was wondering where you got your' Gold Sucker! Did you purchase it, who is the maker or did you make it? I sure would like to get me one like that! Thanks!

Frank

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Loue from Florida gave it to me a some years back.. It has been indispensable.. I never really put much thought in replicating it though I don't think it would be that hard to copy..

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Loue from Florida gave it to me a some years back.. It has been indispensable.. I never really put much thought in replicating it though I don't think it would be that hard to copy..

Thanks for making a great video showing all the pieces to your' Gold Sucker and thanks for sharing! Does Loue from Florida make these and if so, how would someone get in contact with him?

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread