De-Stressing Time

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every Friday I always pull $200.00 out of the CU and hit up the 15 or so banks in our little town. I drove a total of 7.5 miles and only had to dump once. Did find a little silver and relaxed with the tunes while driving. I also found a new bank I have never seen before. It was one of those strip mall banks right next to my wifes favorite store, JoAnn Fabrics.

Bank #1:
Started out good, had $1.00 in halfs and 1 of those was a 1965, this bank has never gave up AG.

Bank #2 - #14
About $150.00 dollars total - all Skunks.

Bank #15 (Strip Mall Bank)
First attempt there, only had $2.00's worth of half dollars, said I would take them. 1968 and 1969.. :hello2:

About $12.00 dollars in AG and was completely relaxed by the time I got home, couldn't ask for any better than that. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nothing wrong with a little silver ! keep it up 15 banks anywhere is a great way to get some nice finds

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGBlex said:
nothing wrong with a little silver ! keep it up 15 banks anywhere is a great way to get some nice finds

It is the season for "Blue" hair where I live. All they have time for apparently is CRH and waiting to enter the "Old" folks
home.... :help:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freedom,
I hear ya! Hope school is going well for you. May you find loads more of that "relaxing silver."

Stress relief par-none for us educators.

apush :read2:

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
apush said:
Freedom,
I hear ya! Hope school is going well for you. May you find loads more of that "relaxing silver."

Stress relief par-none for us educators.

apush :read2:

You forgot the spirits.... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread