Deal of the Day!!!

wildcatman71

Apr 2, 2007
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
Today while on my sales route....I was heading into a small town. At the edge of town there is a small storage building place. As I got closer I saw a guy with a MD swing in the gravel. As I got to him he was putting it back into the storage shed. I stopped and rolled down my window and hollered "Hey! you wanna sell that thing??" I got otu and went and looked at it. The guy had a radio shack discovery 1000 and the original box. Not the best....by no means...but hey...why not have another spare??? It had batteries and I tested it and of course it worked, it looked brand new. He said it had been in his storage for a few years and never used it for anything serious. The price tag on the box was 129.99...I said what'll you take for it?? He said....well its still new...but I dont use it, how about 20 bucks. I said SOLD! Now this can be was sons back up. What a bargain!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you sure got a good deat there...Matt

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would have been a bargain at twice that price. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread