Feb 9, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Minelab X-terra 705 dual pack
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All!

It was 60+ degrees here yesterday in CT!! We had 6+ inches of snow on the ground 3 days ago, and its almost all gone.8-) I took this oppurtunity to get in another hunt and decided to stay close to home. I have pulled over 130 silvers this year and only 10 or so have come from the town in which I live, so I knew there was more silver to be had close to home. I hit a park that I've hit in the past and never found any old coins but this time I hit around a baseball field that I saw on a 1930's sattelite map and seemed unchanged since.
Please check out the video of my hunt...

and if you think its good enough please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
As always, I appreciate you guys looking/watching/commenting, and hope you all have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Travis
IMG_20131222_150056_326.jpg IMG_20131222_150107_191.jpg IMG_20131222_150111_513.jpg

Upvote 2

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis,
You Sir are The Man!!! Thanks so much for the video shout out and the great video too. :thumbsup:
I'm sitting here down for the count after a detached retina surgery last Monday, so I've been watching detecting videos to stay sane.
To be able to detect in 60 degree weather in CT in December is unheard of. The amount of coins you find up there in those parks is fantastic.
I did want to warn you of one thing though.......
Be careful sitting on the side of the road in front of apartments and pulling small things out of a pouch. I would hate to see someone get the wrong idea and you end up handcuffed and on an episode of "COPS". :tongue3: I can see the episode now..... "Silver Addicts - The Detecting Drug of Choice".
Congrats on another successful hunt and may 2014 bring you even greater success! :occasion14:
-Doug-

Attachments

• 716815889_1361000088.jpg
    716815889_1361000088.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 106
OP
OP
TMac

TMac

Feb 9, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Travis,
You Sir are The Man!!! Thanks so much for the video shout out and the great video too. :thumbsup:
I'm sitting here down for the count after a detached retina surgery last Monday, so I've been watching detecting videos to stay sane.
To be able to detect in 60 degree weather in CT in December is unheard of. The amount of coins you find up there in those parks is fantastic.
I did want to warn you of one thing though.......
Be careful sitting on the side of the road in front of apartments and pulling small things out of a pouch. I would hate to see someone get the wrong idea and you end up handcuffed and on an episode of "COPS". :tongue3: I can see the episode now..... "Silver Addicts - The Detecting Drug of Choice".
Congrats on another successful hunt and may 2014 bring you even greater success! :occasion14:
-Doug-

I hope you recover quickly from your surgery Doug. You're welcome for the shout out it was no big deal. LOL @ your cops comment...I swear officer there's less then an ounce. That that was my condo complex I was in front of so I felt pretty safe :lock:
I hope you and your family have a happy holiday!

OP
OP
TMac

TMac

Feb 9, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice score on silver & great video to.thanks for sharing.dinger

Thanks Dinger, I appreicate you watching and commenting.

wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great little video of your local hood. Love seeing what's going on in different places. It's 74 degrees here today and the beach is just jammed with folks!

Nice Silver Finds...:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions