Decent day

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Had to take some vacation today...how great is is that I have a job I love, to the point that I can't use all of the vacation we get (and we get a lot!).

Anyway, had to dump off some halves, so I went to a bunch of banks. Then the positively lovely tellers at one of my banks (where we have our son's savings account) agreed to sell me the halves bag out of the coin counter. I spied 2-3 silvers in the bag, so it will not be a skunk. I had to "top the bag off" with about $200 worth of halves, but the teller was kind enough to open the machine so we could at least make sure the bag was not empty before I started. They even said that they'd save future bags for me if I wanted. I know there are a few tokens in the bag I got today, but that's part of the game.

Anyway, then I needed to pay my son back for the $$ I took out of his account to buy the halves, so I got $200 worth of dimes at a B of A, and scored two silver dimes.

So far, it's been a good day.

Happy hunting.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Well, I ended up with 1 40%, 1 90%, 5 car wash tokens (too bad I wash my cars the old fashioned way), two 10 peso coins, and 10 $2 canadian coins. We will use the Canadian coins the next time we go to BC, so I am happy with the score. Two silvers are better than a skunk!!

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Those Canadian Twonies are better than a regular half! Congrats on the silver, too! :thumbsup:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
That is not a bad mix if you don't mind foreigns. You never know when you will visit that country and unload.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread