Decided to brighten a freinds day

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, Red here, hope your all having a good evening, or day! :laughing7: One of our best freinds has to go to a wedding, which she is dreading, so I decided to brighten her spirits and give her something to look forward to. Now she is excited and said "Now I have to go through my closet d&*n you, I love you!" She has already shown one son the set and he loves it!
DSCF1581.JPG DSCF1583.JPG DSCF1584.JPG DSCF1586.JPG DSCF1589.JPG DSCF1588.JPG DSCF1593.JPG Now before you say anything, yes I'm having an owie day, just got back from another Dr apt, I have to have a stint put in one of my tubes into my kidney, if it improves my pain, then I will be having major surgery. So sorry about my face, I just had to show you how it looks in the sun! Take care all, and stay safe. And for those of you who are able to get out, great finds! Red
hello.gif

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
You do such nice work! Have you looked at youtube for the beading tutorials? I am kinda addicted to it.
I hope your pain calms down soon. You seem to have such strength even through the pain. My heart goes out to you

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is beautiful, Well Done! :headbang: You have talent, Red!

Sorry to hear that you need the stent. Our daughter had to have two stents in her head, then she lost one of her kidneys. The other main vein going to her other kidney was being comprimised, so they put a stent there also. I will keep you in my prayers. In the mean time don't over do yourself!

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fancy! Hope you gain on the medical front. Dang lil gumby is still a hoot.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful necklace! Hope all goes well with your medical issues...speedy recovery for ya.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You do such nice work! Have you looked at youtube for the beading tutorials? I am kinda addicted to it.
I hope your pain calms down soon. You seem to have such strength even through the pain. My heart goes out to you

No, I'm pretty much self taught, didn't even think of doing that, I want to learn a few stitches for some future projects. My strength comes from Chug and my sons, and my love of life. I had an apt earlier this week, and the man in front of me was concerned because of how shaky and white I was. Told him I'm ok, just in pain, he mentioned that they should make a pill to make you sleep and forget about the pain, I told him life is too short and precious, and I don't want to miss a thing! I felt you there with me today, thank you! Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that is beautiful, Well Done! :headbang: You have talent, Red!

Sorry to hear that you need the stent. Our daughter had to have two stents in her head, then she lost one of her kidneys. The other main vein going to her other kidney was being comprimised, so they put a stent there also. I will keep you in my prayers. In the mean time don't over do yourself!

So you know then, it's not pretty, at least this time they put me out. My nurses, surgeon and everyone else were so awesome, I had one nurse who must have been having a rough day, so she wasn't real warm at first. No jokes or anything, then I saw her rings, and told her how beautiful they were. Well, she smiled for the first time, and told me about how she got them, by the time I left, she looked alot better! I am taking it easy, Chug will go nuts if I don't, plus he won't let me. If I improve with the stent, then that means I have a blockage and will need surgery. We were told it will take a few months to recover, hopefully I'll be able to get out by summer! Thank you for the prayers, I felt them today! Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful necklace! Hope all goes well with your medical issues...speedy recovery for ya.

Thank you, amazing what you can do with fishing line, recycled jewelry, and beading stuff and beads left in apts! LOL And thank you for the well wishes, hope things are going good for you! Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, just a short update, it went good, everyone there were awesome, the time went quick, especially when they gave me something for pain in my IV.:notworthy: I'm hoping everything settles down, so I can see if the stent works. If I improve even a little, that means I have a blockage somewhere and will need surgery to fix it. My goal is to get better by middle of spring, so I can get out and play. Even if I can't swing yet, I still want to get out, I don't want to miss Chug digging something great, he's due for gold soon! Last thing I remember is, I was in the operating room, and all nice and as settled as you can be, lying there on the cold table, with your bare back and butt freezing, as they bury me in three nice and warm blankets. The mask came over my face, and last thing I said was "Wait! I'm not going to sleep til someone sings me soft kitty!" everyone laughed and it was lights out! Now I'm off to medicate again, take care all, stay safe and HH! Red

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll be fine in no time! You should be able to follow Chug about in a couple weeks, and swinging in a month or less. Just take your medicine, and don't get Chug too excited. :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, that is a beautiful necklace, but no where near as beautiful, as that woman wearing it! :laughing7:
My heart and Love go out to you, my dear. I know you are strong, and these things too, you will overcome.
We'll all be happy to see you swinging again soon too! Much Love to you!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice work. Did everybody notice what with all she has goin on she was able to put that aside for a moment and cheer up the hospital staff? Amazing. Me and Maria hope you get through this and get back well pretty quick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread