Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... It would seem he too had a message that led to an empty hole in the ground.
It seems that ALL these deciphered "messages" have led to empty holes in the ground. :thumbsup:
Now the Beale Mystery Team have a new variation on the "empty hole" theme, that is that the Beale treasure vault is below the water table and is NOT in Bedford county ,Virginia.
So if there never is a recovery as most of us expect will be the announced reason, if one is made after all these claims of discovery, will be it caved in because of being beneath the water table, or, the "message" led us to the wrong area, but there is an additional hidden code in the ciphers that reveals the actual site of the vault. :laughing7:
...OR, most likely, they ride off into the sunset on Eldorado pedal power work bikes and never post again on the TN Beale threads. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that ALL these deciphered "messages" have led to empty holes in the ground. :thumbsup:
Now the Beale Mystery Team have a new variation on the "empty hole" theme, that is that the Beale treasure vault is below the water table and is NOT in Bedford county ,Virginia.
So if there never is a recovery as most of us expect will be the announced reason, if one is made after all these claims of discovery, will be it caved in because of being beneath the water table, or, the "message" led us to the wrong area, but there is an additional hidden code in the ciphers that reveals the actual site of the vault. :laughing7:
...OR, most likely, they ride off into the sunset on Eldorado pedal power work bikes and never post again on the TN Beale threads. :icon_thumright:

It would seem we need to review once again the decipherings in this thread!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that you have repeatedly said the same thing 100,000 times I think I see the problem.
I simply don't care! Have a good day!
...and after all you posts proclaiming Laf as the only one who correctly "solved" the Beale ciphers without proof of this, neither do we.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
They are spamming this thread! They think it is there forum only.
That no one has the right to make a thread without them approving it or they just spam it!
Just what they let them do here?
Who do you claim are spamming this thread?
...and who lets them do that here?
Are "Proxys" doing this ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I will be able to load this information data into the college super computer at some time in the future...
Is this "super computer" at that college where they have that Beale Studies101 course?
Are they affiliated with the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION ?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing how this Poe person is bashed around all over the place here and not a mod in site. He must not have reported the abuse he was receiving from these two very abusive individuals!

I guess some people just get a free ticket to do anything they wish here!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing how this Poe person is bashed around all over the place here and not a mod in site. He must not have reported the abuse he was receiving from these two very abusive individuals!

I guess some people just get a free ticket to do anything they wish here!

Or, the mods were around and there is very good reason why he is no longer around. :icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread