mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Wouldn't it be fun to be a part of the team? Just to be there when they find something would be amazing. Heck I would be their cook if I could be there for a find.

Sommy

Aug 4, 2007
overseas
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I dove with the company back in June2013 and June2012. They are currently waiting on a division of artifacts with the DR government. Right now the only restriction the DR government has on diving is the mandatory Navy inspector be on board, he is being used to help with the division...hence no diving currently. I heard Jan 19th was the day for the division to be received. Lots of coins and as you can see by the pictures posted above, some high quality artifacts too.

Sommy

Aug 4, 2007
overseas
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I know this is an older picture June 2013, but I like showing off that I was there. This is me holding part of the ship's rigging that we found in June.
Sommy01.jpg

OP
OP
TheRev

TheRev

Greenie
Aug 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sommy...great pic. You don't need to qualify the date though. People here appreciate the treasures, the history and all the hard work that goes into it. No brain dead internet trolls like Darrell Nether (dj_ponder) or his cronies here. What a sad, pathetic life they must have, spending 14+ hours a day on 20-30 different boards just insulting people, their families and the people who support the company.....This division will be truly exciting with gold, silver, Mayan treasures and FOUR rare 3 Reale coins.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
TheRev

TheRev

Greenie
Aug 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi -any update on the division progress?

All companies still waiting for the DR to get moving on doling out their divisions....Frustrating when you know there's more treasure just waiting for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread