302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everybody. New guy here. Looking forward to my new hobby. Just ordered a basic "get to digging" kit from Bart Davis at Big Boys Hobbies. Garrett At-Pro, Lesche Digger, and a Pistol Probe. Figured that should get me off to a good start. Looking forward to warmer weather, but am not deterred by the cold or hard dirt. I've been lurking for a while, and did a lot of research on what machines to buy, and what dealers to deal with. This site was instrumental in those decisions. So thank you everybody for your help in that. I didn't wait so long to join just because I'm anti-social, it's mostly because I know how to use the search function. I hope it comes in handy with the AT-Pro. I would say thanks for letting me come aboard....but it appears you guys will let anybody join this site since you let me join:tongue3:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, and have a lot of fun with your new gear!! Yeah, they let anybody in here!!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. This is a great place with great people. There is a shipwreck museum in Fenwick Island (above Sea Shell City). It is called DiscoverSea Museum. There is also a shop in Ocean View. The guy there is nice and knowlegeable about the area. I have not had too much luck on state park beaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread