deleted

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Watch out for con men on this forum

So we're suppposed to trust you with everything you've posted on here?
Cons come in many different ways.
I feel that the forum dowsers have helped others in a very professional manner.
Does anyone feel vitimised and/or had their treasure stolen or recovered behind their back by any of the dowsers on here?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Jon

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Hey Jon…..You and I know that Map Dowsers don’t have to steal some ones treasure. It is every where and all you need to know is how to find it and recover it.

I do some work for people who don't trust me and send me maps with no markings on them. If they want to do it that way I would prefer a photo with a resolution of 7.5 pixie or more. That way I can crop it and get a good look at a small section of it....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Gee Mike…I don’t remember that guy….As far as I can remember I am the only Physical Dowser that has ever posted on this forum. I may be wrong as my memory is not as good as it used to be. My rods are just that “Rods”. My mind knows when it picks up the signal it is programmed to find. End of subject. .Art

2fishon

Jul 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

A dowser on this forum has been incredibly generous with me this past year. I have had a blast exchanging emails and following leads. This kind man has enriched my life and given me many hours of enjoyment. I can't wait for some of this snow to melt so I can get back at it. Thank you very much!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey 2fishon…That’s what it is all about…Having fun while looking for treasure..Art

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey 2fishon…That’s what it is all about…Having fun while looking for treasure..Art

Hi all. My 2nd post on Tnet.

I fully agree with the sentiments of teleprospector and Art here. I'm a newbie here on Tnet but I'm a long time on Britishdowsers.org and I have to say that the advice (requested, never pushed) being given on this forum is top notch and from varied posters.

Its good to play it safe but its not good to be spreading further doubt in a dowsers' forum, in my opinion. That kind of pragmatism is closer to negativity in my view. We have nothing to fear except fear itself. Dowsers are open-minded people. Treasurehunters are careful people. I don't see any issues here at all. Use dowsing experience and advice to advance treasurehunting. What's the issue here? There's always been naive people; common sense and a keen sense of fairness ensures best outcomes.

ps Have digested most of Tnet and just dying to get this hard frosty weather out of the way.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I didn't read the original post as a slam on dowsers, rather I read it as he was just using a dishonest dowser as an example. He could have very well said an archiologist, or a geologist or a fortune teller. I hope I am right in my interpretation. M ??? nty

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector

Monty said:
I didn't read the original post as a slam on dowsers, rather I read it as he was just using a dishonest dowser as an example. He could have very well said an archiologist, or a geologist or a fortune teller. I hope I am right in my interpretation. M ??? nty

Hi Monty, your read is the only interpretation that would be possible and its the same as mine.We're all dowers in this forum. Or we should be at any rate. That's the terms of this particular forum.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm not a dowser and I must admit I am skeptical, but I hope I am not banned because of that. I find the art or science or whatever it is very interesting and like to drop by and see what is being posted from time to time. They call dowsers "witches" around here. My dad had a guy come out to our land one time and "witch" a water well. He used a peach tree limb cut in a "Y" shape and we dug the well where he incdicated. Most wells in the area had to go at least 180 feet and then there was a lot of iron in the water so it was mostly used for watering plants, etc. Our well came in at 120 feet and the water was sweet and pure with no trace of minerals. Some guy came by one day selling water purifyers and checked our water . He said our water was cleaner and softer than even the treated City water! So, I do believe in dowsing to some degree. I am just not convinced it can find treasure and I wonder about all the fancy, expensive rods and things they use now days. They sure didn't have them in the old days. And a peach tree limb seemed to work just fine. Monty

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey Monty….I am glad that people stop by this forum…I don’t use fancy rods. If they want to use fancy rods that is their right. What they want to spend their money on is none of my business. I have one purpose when posting here. It is to tell people how dowsing works for me. …Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread