deleted

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: Finger polarity

Your thumb, middle, and little finger are positive polarity. This is on the right hand. You can enhance your power by holding the rod with these fingers. Some people have opposite polarity. If you have a copy of the book Aquavideo, there is a photo on the back cover of Verne Cameron holding a rod. He has the most contorted grip I've seen. I tried to copy it but couldn't do it. I learned basically the same grip (except how he places his little finger) on my own. You won't be able to use this grip with the wire handle rods, but you should still try to get contact with the positive fingers, especially at the finger print areas. It makes a big difference. Bill Cox worked under Verne and wrote a book "Techniques of Swing Rod Dowsing". He has a photo of how he holds his thin handle rods.

Hey Mike….When you take a Volt Meter that will read Millivolts there should be close to 100 millivolts between your hands. One hand will be Positive and the other will be negative. Give it a try and tell me what you find out

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: Finger polarity

This one really is just too easy, no challenge at all.

Finger polarity........ ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread