Rods "open" question...

ArkieGold

Dec 17, 2008
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 800
Rods "open" question...

What does this indicate? There were times in the past when it was like coming up on a "wall" where the rods would open up wide. This action seemed to be surrounding something like from every direction. So might there be something in the center from where there seems to be a wall like this? I never got any metal detector signals in the proposed center of this happening, perhaps it was something too deep to detect?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: Rods "open" question...

Hey ArkieGold…..I got your Pm so I will answer it now. If I remember right you had found some KGC treasure markers. Then you disappeared. When you step on a coin, do the rods open or close? The rods act differently for each of us.
The KGC seems to have different ways of marking treasure. One of them is they use Iron to mark treasure. I have found that they would put farm implements ( plow shears, Etc) or wood stove parts ( Doors were popular ). Another thing was to put a thin layer of river gravel less than a foot down.
The forum you posted on has long since been deleted so I have nothing to reference. Heck, I have learned a lot since you were here. Keep posting and we will try too help…Art

OP
OP
ArkieGold

ArkieGold

Dec 17, 2008
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 800

Hey Art, yes I'm the disappearing Arkie. That whole thing got really complicated and too much to discuss openly. I just had to do what needed to be done for the time and sorry for any ill feelings I may have caused but I honestly feel like I was protecting some folks. I'm no longer looking for that particular treasure. It was found long ago.

Anyway, I'm going from past occurances describing the opening rods. That only happened in one place on a hillside I was told there might be some tunnels hidden. As for the coins and other I have found, always the rods crossed.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

That tells me a lot….Many people who dowse caves have told me the same thing. I have a large storm drain in front of my house. Any time I want to experiment on something that applies to caves I use the storm drain. I also know where there is a cave that I can also practice on….Art

OP
OP
ArkieGold

ArkieGold

Dec 17, 2008
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 800

So that feeling of a wall with the rods spreading out, is that you suppose a edge of a tunnel wall or cave?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey ArkieGold…You’re the only one that can learn the answer to this question. Find a cave or a storm drain or a large sewer line and give it a try. I looked for the thread where others told me how it worked for them but could not find it….Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread