Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I missed the hulaballoo too
as far as a time for editing threads, I hope it doesn't happen.
I have come back a day or two later and changed something stupid I said.
it's sooo easy to say something dumb on the internet

So.... Jeff...are you saying you spend a lot of time editing?

laughing11.gif

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is that the deal ( as happened to my first wife) when the doctor takes a pair of tin snips and cuts the opening to make more room for the baby to come out?

Tin snips!?!.... tough girl.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We ban when a member starts wholesale deleting of their posts and threads.

If certain members have issue with moderation take it up via pm with mods per our rules, NOT IN OPEN FORUM.

Warning, attacking the moderation of forum violates our rules as does insulting mods.
It's not all that difficult. Their house their rules. Would you sit in someones house and insult them? The mods keep reminding it's a family oriented site. Not that hard. Over the years in my experience the mods are real fair & let a lot of stuff that's teetering slide.

Their house their rules. easy! If we can't keep it together we have a tool too! Look up in the right corner see the little red box with the X? Click on it, trust me it's saved me from a butt chewing many times. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but we're not entitled to anything.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liked reading Skippy's posts, i will miss him.

...i couldn't delet a post if i wanted to, don't know how. Just trying to edit my many mistakes is all i can handle. [emoji15]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did someone actually delete 100's of their posts ?
That does indeed deserve a banning.

I have suggested before there be a window on editing, after that its etched in stone.
Can be annoying if you made a stupid typo and notice it a couple hours later, but if possible I would certainly enable it.

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liked Skippy well enough. Don't know what happened and it really isn't any concern of mine. I don't really get to see a lot of the action, good or bad, unfold because of my horrible work schedule, but I will say this:

1) Find treasure (like, really find it - don't buy it and fake it.)

2) Post pictures of treasure

3) Get showered with adoration and adulation

4) Thank people

5) Go find more treasure

I don't know why all y'all try to complicate things.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not to worry. The bad apples will come and go. The vast amounts of positive posters are going nowhere. Posting is a member privilege, not a right. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A what?:icon_scratch:

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me.....
Unlike my friend.... who had a frontal labotamy...
I might be drunk!
But at least I'm not insane.....:laughing7:
Mr. Churchill, you are drunk... very, very drunk! Ma'dam, you are ugly... very, very ugly... but I shall be sober in the morning. TTC

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When a member gets angry and decides to start deleting all their posts and threads like some little kid pitching a tantrum, when we catch it we will ban the member. When someone starts deleting all their posts they put huge holes in TreasureNets threads...

A member decides they want to leave and there is no discussing it, be an adult and just leave, don't act like some little kid pitching a fit...

Skippy SH13 is banned.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Wow!! I thought Skippy was Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky.....I haven't seen him post for quite awhile. Musta got a burr under his saddle.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Churchill, you are drunk... very, very drunk! Ma'dam, you are ugly... very, very ugly... but I shall be sober in the morning. TTC

Mr. Churchill, if you were my husband I would poison your drink.

Lady Astor, if you were my wife I would drink it.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Churchill, if you were my husband I would poison your drink.

Lady Astor, if you were my wife I would drink it.
LOL! Charlie that is good. It deserves more likes but, alas, I can only give one! TTC

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
May I interrupt this thread to inquire why so many people have the same avatar?

They all look different to me, maybe your settings

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread