OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't a guy have a bad day?

Taking the hours and hours of time it takes to delete/modify 1,000+ posts is malicious and sabotage, not to mention juvenile.
Quite clear he meant to burn the bridge to the ground, and he did ,,, So lets try to move on.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Taking the hours and hours of time it takes to delete/modify 1,000+ posts is malicious and sabotage, not to mention juvenile.
Quite clear he meant to burn the bridge to the ground, and he did ,,, So lets try to move on.

Oh I have.... I assumed everyone would see the sarcasm. Sometimes nice guys just snap. He definitely went AWOL. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh I have.... I assumed everyone would see the sarcasm. Sometimes nice guys just snap. He definitely went AWOL. Lol

Musta sailed over my head.
I feel for the guy to get that peeved over some forum hi jinx, too bad he didn't just take a few weeks off instead, always an option for anyone.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That didn't happen! He did delete many of his latest posts, but it wasn't all of them. It certainly wasn't 1000+

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never thought about deleting one of my threads, they are so GOOD!

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That didn't happen! He did delete many of his latest posts, but it wasn't all of them. It certainly wasn't 1000+

Not the impression I got from browsing this thread where his actions were called "wholesale deleting" by a mod.

I browsed the 1st couple pages of his posting history, most were deleted or replaced with "no longer maintaining this post" , was not interested enough to spend hours in a more complete search.
Some remained, mostly from his sales ad. I never said he deleted every single one, if you have the spare time to do a count and get back with the exact % not modified out of spite, feel free.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't understand why this thread is still open too be honest.

In his last post he was trying to make a point about being bashed by other members when he was here, and this thread to me just goes to prove his point.

We all agree that deleting most of your posts is bad and that's why he rightfully got a permanent ban, but he deleted them because he felt betrayed by many members and wanted to make a statement.

As I said in the start of this thread, I feel bad for anybody who feels like they are forced to do something like this.

I hope none of us get put in a position to feel the same way he did.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No where in this thread is he getting bashed, sheeesh.
If anything he is probably relishing all the attention, as what he did [complete with mushy goodbye thread] was definitely an attention seeking action.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No where in this thread is he getting bashed, sheeesh.
If anything he is probably relishing all the attention, as what he did [complete with mushy goodbye thread] was definitely an attention seeking action.

What do you think you are doing with this comment??

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do you think you are doing with this comment??

Offhand, calling a spade a spade ... Need a sugarcoat ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions