kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
& you havnt heard anything about the AT Pro? think water creeks lakes ...jewelery...also when it rains & your mine lab buddies are sitting in the car...you will be finding all the goodies!just my 2 cents!

OP
OP
meb9054

meb9054

May 16, 2012
kayden said:
& you havnt heard anything about the AT Pro? think water creeks lakes ...jewelery...also when it rains & your mine lab buddies are sitting in the car...you will be finding all the goodies!just my 2 cents!

Good point, by no means am I totally locked in, that's why I'm asking all of you for your valuable input. I have no problem changing my mine, I have looked at Garret an Fisher, I just need you guys to help! I don't want to buy a machine then I'm not pleased with it, thanks !

OP
OP
meb9054

meb9054

May 16, 2012
kayden said:

You know I checked the pro out an really like the comments I've seen ! Thanks for taking the blinders off me !

pistol-pete

Nov 4, 2012
Custer County, CO. at 9300 Ft.
Detector(s) used
1970 Garrett Hunter, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got an AT Gold, kind of a pro on steroids, I LOVE it. You couldn't go wrong with an AT.

OP
OP
meb9054

meb9054

May 16, 2012
pistol-pete said:
Got an AT Gold, kind of a pro on steroids, I LOVE it. You couldn't go wrong with an AT.

So it does well on coins an great on gold ?

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have a buddy that uses a safari & he loves his & finds alot with his

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread