Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't had much time to mess with the Deus, took it out in my pounded to death back yard hoping for deep signals that I missed with the ace 250, AT Pro. Yard has produced a few silver dimes, wheaties and buff nickels, house was built in 1922.

Found a square coin from Ceylon of all places, 1944. Now known as Sri Lanka, it was a British colony in 44. Also found a religious charm, don't think its silver.
Neither one was very deep maybe 3 inches, have no idea how I didn't get them before. Might have been in a coin discrimination mode with the other detectors and missed them, or maybe thought there were trash ,,, Didn't pay attention to the VDI, am trying more to concentrate on repeatable high tones.

Have dug a few holes up to my elbow on seemingly good signals, so far no luck.

Attachments

• IMG_1661.JPG
    IMG_1661.JPG
    552.7 KB · Views: 66

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds. I wish my yard produced targets like that.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be ecstatic when I get my 1st 6" plus coin, gonna happen soon I can feel it coming on.
Just gotta decipher what my little hunny is tryin to tell me.

I like the pinpoint, top notch and accurate ,,, Just wish it was push & release instead of push/lock. Swinging it is a pleasure, never was a headphone guy but I'm getting used to them quick.
Checked out the "hidden" graph screen, pretty neat and I can easily see the ID potential for shallower targets, just wish it wasn't such a pain to get to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread