Deus is a ring master!

jdean

Jun 18, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Past- Whites DFX, Whites Spectra V3, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 - Currently XP DEUS & Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I hit a new spot, and it seems that it must be a hot spot for lost rings. In 2 hours I found 3! The Deus is amazing in the trash! The first was the small gold plated band. The second was the Mason's ring with diamonds, and the third was the .925 Silver, and the middle of it spins! Happy happy happy.
20170628_215308 (1).jpg

Upvote 16

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does the Deus have similar VDI's comparable to life me the ATP or the F75? My 2 are pretty close other than nickels. Nickels on the ATP are 50-53 and the F75 hits 30-32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Deus can be ran in 4 separate frequencies, thus it has 4 separate Target ID scales. I had one and used it off and on for almost a year. It is ultra light and most of those who I know (me included) run in full tones and decide to dig by sound. The Deus does like to ring in big iron as silver dollars though. Honestly the Deus never found anything that My F75LTD would not have hit on though. If my F75 batteries die, I simply switch them out, but if the Deus dies (coil or control module) your done for until you recharge it. When the batteries finally fail, you need to send the coil or control unit out to have them replaced. The cost of additional coils for the Deus is mighty steep. I decided to sell mine, the main reason is that I'd rather be proficient with one detector rather than so-so with 2 or more.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Deus can be ran in 4 separate frequencies, thus it has 4 separate Target ID scales. I had one and used it off and on for almost a year. It is ultra light and most of those who I know (me included) run in full tones and decide to dig by sound. The Deus does like to ring in big iron as silver dollars though. Honestly the Deus never found anything that My F75LTD would not have hit on though. If my F75 batteries die, I simply switch them out, but if the Deus dies (coil or control module) your done for until you recharge it. When the batteries finally fail, you need to send the coil or control unit out to have them replaced. The cost of additional coils for the Deus is mighty steep. I decided to sell mine, the main reason is that I'd rather be proficient with one detector rather than so-so with 2 or more.

I needed to hear that Loco. Thank you for saving me 1400 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread