Deus Program for Depth

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had a lot of people ask me about the program I was using in the video on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/TreasureMtnDetectors to get that depth. I was running version 2.0 but this should work ok for 3.0 but you may have to tweak a little.
Disc- 0 Sens- 92
4 Tones 200-200-317-791
Threshhold 2&3-22 3&4-80
Frequency - 12 Reactivity 0 (still faster than any other detector)
TX Power-3 Iron vol-3 Notch-0
Silencer 1 Audio Resp-2 Audio Overload-0
*When you turn your Deus on make sure the coil is about 3 feet off the ground & run GB on Tracking*
Let me know how it works out for everyone and feel free to make adjustments to see if you can get more depth!:thumbsup:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All this Deus talk over the last week has me seriously considering one!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have had a lot of people ask me about the program I was using in the video on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/TreasureMtnDetectors to get that depth. I was running version 2.0 but this should work ok for 3.0 but you may have to tweak a little.
Disc- 0 Sens- 92
4 Tones 200-200-317-791
Threshhold 2&3-22 3&4-80
*When you turn your Deus on make sure the coil is about 3 feet off the ground & run GB on Tracking*
Let me know how it works out for everyone and feel free to make adjustments to see if you can get more depth!:thumbsup:
I've got it loaded in the Deus,and running V3 so I'll let you know how it works. I've got another program I'm working on that mimicks the tones,and range of the AT Pro,in ProZero Mode. It needs a few little fine adjustments,but I think it's gonna work well. Kinda like a ATP on steroids!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha got it loaded to I think ill just have to figure out where I wanna use it parks or Woods & tune it from there

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha got it loaded to I think ill just have to figure out where I wanna use it parks or Woods & tune it from there
One thing about the programs,is if it doesn't work out,after a few tweeks,just turn the machine off,and it won't save the latest tweeks,and your back to the orginal program.:thumbsup:

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YEH! I hear ya
BUT Shoot man! I just got the ATP only a month or so ago!
DA&^% It!
You have had the ATP a MONTH!:censored: Gezze! It's a classic by now!:laughing7: Time to up grade,the collection! Notice I said upgrade? I never sell off anything that works well! I just keep adding to the collection.:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Addin is the way to go
I like how the deus saves the programs gives u the option same as the v3i thst one gives u a couple ways to save them as well if u go to far & decide u would rather go back to stock pop in the library click on the original these both make a great pair & more i use them seem to have some close together features its almost deus has some Atpro features & v3i making it a top shelf machine

spimly

Tenderfoot
Nov 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disc- 0 Sens- 92
4 Tones 200-200-317-791
Threshhold 2&3-22 3&4-80

One possible improvement would be to add the 5th tone with a threshold at 98 and a tone of 200. This would make the iron wrap-around sound like iron and from what I gather from others, nothing good is found here.

Also a new option under V3.0 is to reduce the iron tone to 100 to further separate it from the good tones. No longer is the lowest tone 200.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One possible improvement would be to add the 5th tone with a threshold at 98 and a tone of 200. This would make the iron wrap-around sound like iron and from what I gather from others, nothing good is found here.

Also a new option under V3.0 is to reduce the iron tone to 100 to further separate it from the good tones. No longer is the lowest tone 200.
Yeah,at 100 you can make the iron signal "grunt"!:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definetly a great feature

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread