Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to a very reliable source across the pond and the plan is the update will be released september 18 at the rally . The software update,the coil and the pin pointer will all be released. The twin box hoard locater will be early next year. You have the inside scoop!

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WooooHoooo! I know Andy Sabisch said that XP is going to make sure they have enough coils so the don't run into a shortage like they did with the 11". Having said that I wonder how long it will take the sponsors to get them in stock?

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont have that answer .

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sept 18 thats the day

Last edited:

nasc

Greenie
Feb 4, 2016
Nashua NH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive got an idea about the release if it takes awhile for U.S distributors to get them I know a guy in the uk who sells deus stuff maybe if we could get a order for 5 or so coils or pin pin pointers I could turn in an order for us. just a thought.

I'm in.

Glen

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive got an idea about the release if it takes awhile for U.S distributors to get them I know a guy in the uk who sells deus stuff maybe if we could get a order for 5 or so coils or pin pin pointers I could turn in an order for us. just a thought.

Count me in

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's three so far...lets get this going!

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sept 18 thats the day

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You already know I'm in CD

culverjb

Feb 15, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Tesoro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in for a pin pointer

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome I've been waiting all summer. The update will be just in time for harvest so I can hit the farm fields.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told that the update targets the new coil and there wont be a whole lot of new options. So what does that mean for us relic hunters I dont know.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After hearing about this thread, I checked with the XP distributor who does not yet have a release date for us.... Sorry.

But you can be sure that we will have as many of the new coils as we can get from the initial order.... As of this moment we have several commitments for the new coil and pinpointer already. Let me know if you would like to be added to the list. :)

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I got that info he could not tell me when the U.S sellers would have them but said it should be in a timely manner, but you can you can believe what I said about the release date ,the plan is to release is sept 18 I would not risk my reputation on spreading false information. I couldnt even get the pricing on the coil do you know how much there gonna be or the pinpointer? will try.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry guys but thats a no can do on the orders ,it would conflict with our sponsers here wasnt thinking when I posted that about the coils and pin pointers.We will just have to wait.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Andy Sabisch said the new coils would be in line with the cost of current coils in one of the FB groups. He also mentioned that XP would have sufficient inventory to avoid the back order situation they had with the 11" coils.

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This rollout has been talked about and pushed back and back and...... I'll believe it when I see it. Hope your info is correct but I'm not seeing it before the last quarter of the year

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you, but XP will have a lot of egg on their face if they sponsor a 600+ attended live event in the UK in September centered around promoting and giving away their new stuff and they do not deliver. Not a guarantee but as close to any as we've seen so far since the new software and hardware was first announced in development. Just sayin'. Of course that does not guarantee when we can hope to see it in the US.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread