Deus

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XP DEUS it's kind of hard to go head to head with these boat anchor detectors!I I have been detecting hard for the last 10 years! My dad was a compass dealer back in the day,I have used many detectors thru my well known wheeling and dealing so I'm not just someone that has a detector to sit in the closet,I go 3to 5 times a week and have have many hours on many machines,I won't bad mouth any of the detector companies,it just seems to me that we finally have a machine that has caught up with the modern technology,between iPads smart phones,and other personal devices,we not only do we have a brilliant detector,that is deep,quick recovery and awesome pinpointing,it only weighs less than 2 lbs,I do think there will be a little more time and practice for the (seasoned detectorist) but the new generation of detectorist this is what their looking for as far as technology,I don't understand how some of the detector companies had a great machine,and their new versions are heavier than they were before,now their coming out with a special harness! Lol and other companies just don't seem to be caught up in the new tecnology,Yes it's not for everyone,but if you like gigging good targets our of iron,and want a light detector,then this is the one.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once the competition hits Deus, the price will surely drop.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great machine the deus is & very happy with how it operates I do have other machines & yes they r heavier but its a different machine so to me theres a right one for the job at hand

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett ATP Wireless!:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were having a raffle for a brand new deus that was donated by the company and the money from tickets to help wounded warriors. I've seen the machine and im very impressed with the look and feel of it. Only a 500 tickets are being sold so our few groups involved gives me a good chance to win it. I hate it when thousands are involved its more like winning the lottery, at least I have better odds this way. Would be hard to put away my ATP So a deus would have to impress me big time.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were having a raffle for a brand new deus that was donated by the company and the money from tickets to help wounded warriors. I've seen the machine and im very impressed with the look and feel of it. Only a 500 tickets are being sold so our few groups involved gives me a good chance to win it. I hate it when thousands are involved its more like winning the lottery, at least I have better odds this way. Would be hard to put away my ATP So a deus would have to impress me big time.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

So what r u trying to say? The deus & the Atpro arent even in the same league totally different animales

OP
OP
saltwater_max

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what r u trying to say? The deus & the Atpro arent even in the same league totally different animales

Nothing wrong with a at pro,good detector for the money!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill b the first one to day theres nothing wrong with the Atpro I own one & actually would sell my deus or v3i over it due to its versatility, I was simply just trying to say that it would b hard to do an actual comparison between both the deus & Atpro mayb I should have worded it differently

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got a ATP,and Deus,and ain't selling either one!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya i cant c myself selling any of what I got I find I go to lots of áreas & the different functions of them at least one of them is gonna excell of the other so with the 3 ill definetly b good any where I go

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The deus & the Atpro arent even in the same league totally different animales

Maybe...I have yet to hit anything with my Deus that my ATP wouldn't have hit though. So far I'm not seeing ANY performance advantage in the Deus.
It will hit deeper planted targets in my back yard but it hasn't found anything deeper in the field. Separation toss up, I find it easier with the ATP though.
I also find the ATP to be much easier in locating the targets (pinpointing). I can wiggle the ATP's 5x8 and find my target with it's tip and it's right there. I have a bit more of an issue with the Deus.
I'm not denying the Deus's potential but until potential turns into real results (for me), I'm not sold on the "better" aspect.

Wish Andy's book was out!

OP
OP
saltwater_max

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe...I have yet to hit anything with my Deus that my ATP wouldn't have hit though. So far I'm not seeing ANY performance advantage in the Deus.
It will hit deeper planted targets in my back yard but it hasn't found anything deeper in the field. Separation toss up, I find it easier with the ATP though.
I also find the ATP to be much easier in locating the targets (pinpointing). I can wiggle the ATP's 5x8 and find my target with it's tip and it's right there. I have a bit more of an issue with the Deus.
I'm not denying the Deus's potential but until potential turns into real results (for me), I'm not sold on the "better" aspect.

Wish Andy's book was out!

Just got in from hunting with the deus,have a great program and I am pulling silver 12 inches out of ground! No playing,I will post a picture of what I pulled out in a bit

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got in from hunting with the deus,have a great program and I am pulling silver 12 inches out of ground! No playing,I will post a picture of what I pulled out in a bit
Hey Max,Post your settings too in the programs thread,if you don't mind sharing! Ron

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once the competition hits Deus, the price will surely drop.
Or when theirs come out,their prices will go up? These companys are more "money hungery" than a senator on capital hill!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread