Deviants taking over California

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our "leaders" (term used with puke in my mouth) are not only trying to take away our guns, they want everyone to become as deviant as the San Francisco crowd. They are making it a law that, if a boy thinks he's a girl, he can not only use the girl's restrooms in school, they can shower with the girls. If you complain, you'll be punished. Why is it just kids in school, what about adults? Heck, let's go all the way and if you, as a woman, feel uncomfortable with me in your shower, something is wrong with YOU, not me!!! We need to flush the liberal toilet here and get rid of these screwed up people!! You can be "understanding" to a point but then there is a line. We will be governed by NAMBLA soon.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I bet there will be lots of young men who suddenly think they're girls there.

Of course, they could just say that they're male lesbians.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
time for decent folks to leave the west coast version of "Sodom"

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You definitely DO NOT want any of that on your shoes, so watch where you step.

yep that education is communicable and tracks all through the house.

ALL civilizations are formed of several layers. does not matter if the civilization is sedentary, nomadic or trans humant...they all have features in common...throughout history.
1) a conservative core...farmers, priests, some merchants, some educators, of course, politicians. this group holds the base camp...the structure of the society in place...they NEVER seek change, nor accept change for changes sake.
2) layer upon layer of deviants', artists, farmers, sailors, mystics, educators...these are the people who advance civilizations...mostly through error...
god's way of weeding out the fools and the methods that do not function for society...
California is no different now than a thousand years ago, outside technology...every little valley has it's own method of dealing with the outside world...eating nuts an berries an condemning those who eat fruit an veggies...
it's called life...when the core demands the periphery become like the center, upon pain of death or prison, civilization implodes....
that is why there are so many ruins across the earth...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet there will be lots of young men who suddenly think they're girls there.

Of course, they could just say that they're male lesbians.

Yea Why couldn't I have pulled that Scam in school :laughing7:
at least once a a day for gym class showers :tongue3:

of course once a day it would probably become an all girls school

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

I had a friend once who worked at a bank in New Orleans (my home town). The bank was trying to educate these folks how to spot counterfeit money.

In the process, she handled so many pieces of phoney money that the most important tool to her as a teller was lost.

Did you know that most counterfeit money is recognized because it doesn't "feel" the same? For someone who handles thousands of bills each day, they can usually spot funny money by touch. After handling the fake stuff, she was no longer able to spot the money as she once had.

I don't have to deal with phony reasoning, with excuses, with lies to know what is right and wrong.

All that kind of garbage does confuse people.

You don't play in the dirt to learn what clean is.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the scene from the movie Porky's would be more fun:laughing7: I say if you feel like a girl and your a guy spend a nite with BuBa at the local prison. He'll show you how to cuddle.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

ALL civilizations are formed of several layers. does not matter if the civilization is sedentary, nomadic or trans humant...they all have features in common...throughout history.
1) a conservative core...farmers, priests, some merchants, some educators, of course, politicians. this group holds the base camp...the structure of the society in place...they NEVER seek change, nor accept change for changes sake.
2) layer upon layer of deviants', artists, farmers, sailors, mystics, educators...these are the people who advance civilizations...mostly through error...
god's way of weeding out the fools and the methods that do not function for society...
California is no different now than a thousand years ago, outside technology...every little valley has it's own method of dealing with the outside world...eating nuts an berries an condemning those who eat fruit an veggies...
it's called life...when the core demands the periphery become like the center, upon pain of death or prison, civilization implodes....
that is why there are so many ruins across the earth...

Through all your responses in all posts,God Bless you my Friend,I mean that. Chris

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the scene from the movie Porky's would be more fun:laughing7:

Well maybe part of it :laughing7:

Not
She's Coming for it, She's Coming for it,She's Got It :o

Jeevez

Aug 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never agreed with the showering in public stuff anyway. At one of my schools the showers were all stalls so you didn't have to get dressed, undressed or shower in front of anyone. I think this is really just asking for kids to use what they see to break people down even more at an intimate level. Sure, some kids might believe they are another gender, some kids might be attracted to the same gender, the problem is forcing children to be nude in front of one another is only going to increase the discomfort with people who are different.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
canyon, you posted, "it's called life...when the core demands the periphery become like the center, upon pain of death or prison, civilization implodes....
that is why there are so many ruins across the earth..."
I submit that the "ruins" you elude to are caused by the civilization NOT sticking to the values and ways of life that were the cornerstones that brought that civilization together in the first place. I want you to check out what NAMBLA is all about and then apply all the bs in the link you provided to their "cause". I suppose we should just accept ALL forms of deviance and the word "deviant" will disappear as nothing will be considered abnormal.
Sure, 50 years ago a lot of things weren't as accepted as they are today but a lot of that comes from statements like, "What business is it of yours what any consenting adults do behind closed doors?" I agree totally, just keep it behind closed doors and don't expose me or mine to it. I still don't think it's normal no matter how accepted it is.
Check these weirdos out and send your 8-year old son to their next meeting and if your son complains of anything, read him your link.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
canyon, you posted, "it's called life...when the core demands the periphery become like the center, upon pain of death or prison, civilization implodes....
that is why there are so many ruins across the earth..."
I submit that the "ruins" you elude to are caused by the civilization NOT sticking to the values and ways of life that were the cornerstones that brought that civilization together in the first place. I want you to check out what NAMBLA is all about and then apply all the bs in the link you provided to their "cause". I suppose we should just accept ALL forms of deviance and the word "deviant" will disappear as nothing will be considered abnormal.
Sure, 50 years ago a lot of things weren't as accepted as they are today but a lot of that comes from statements like, "What business is it of yours what any consenting adults do behind closed doors?" I agree totally, just keep it behind closed doors and don't expose me or mine to it. I still don't think it's normal no matter how accepted it is.
Check these weirdos out and send your 8-year old son to their next meeting and if your son complains of anything, read him your link.

And also remember what "The Black Avenger" (Ken Hamblin) used to say: "Just leave the kids and animals out of it."

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't know, after hearing the complaint by the 67 year old grandmother who said that the mayor was sexually harassing her ... maybe the deviants are RUNNING Kalifornia already:dontknow:

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There should not be any such thing as sexual harassment. Just let everyone do what they feel like doing. If it makes them feel good, that's all that matters! If you don't like it you had better not complain or they will find a way to punish you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread