DFX scores a silver quarter i

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 7-8-15 at 10.50 AM.jpgPhoto on 7-8-15 at 10.51 AM.jpg
Well the At Pro came back yesterday and is no longer sick it's officially DEAD and going back in. So no water hunting, just using the DFX in a very hunted out highly trashy campground park. Found my 3rd silver there today. Set the DFX up to cherry pick pennies and above, and almost everything I dug was a coin. Becoming highly impressed with it. Anyway using the sniper coil 4 x6" got this silver quarter at 5".
Thanks for looking and happy hunting
MackDOg

Upvote 9
Good coin.MD. what happened to your atpro I thought you just sent it in?

Glad to see you posting MD. Nice save on the quarter. GL.

Good coin.MD. what happened to your atpro I thought you just sent it in?

Yeah and they didn't get it right. Talked to the service dept and they said they will make it right this time. We shall see.

SO DETECTOR GOT A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH AND COST 25 CENTS THATS A HECK OF A DEAL .....

hey when youre making finds like that, ya might not miss the atpro too much huh?

good job!!!

hey when youre making finds like that, ya might not miss the atpro too much huh?

good job!!!
When it's in the high 90's and I can't hunt in the lake I really miss the Pro

Congrats on that silver "Q". :icon_thumright: They eluded me forever last season, but they are appearing more regularly this year. Love seeing silver in the hole.

Nice find ! :thumbsup:

Glad to see using the backup still does the job!!! Nice score!

You can't get much better than a DFX if set up properly. I regret getting rid of mine, found some amazing and deeeep coins with it. Good score on the quarter, tough to find those period, regardless what detector your using.

Nice washington

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back