Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Two choices that come to mind are the SEF 8x6 or White 4x6 Eclipse.

Not going to go wrong with either.

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up the 4x6, and it has been awesome for me. Hope it helps . HH

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you say truely trashy then it has to be the Whites. This is where club membership comes in handy so you can borrow and try them up against each other.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two choices that come to mind are the SEF 8x6 or White 4x6 Eclipse.

Not going to go wrong with either.

I have to agree with fella on this I have a whites v3i I have the 9.5 eclipse good coil I think the 10dd handles & goes deeper but I put all those aside for my sef coils 6x8, 10x12,12x15 there just the best for all áreas if ur close to me im not sure ur location im using my phone but if ur close ill let u run any of the coils I have if u want

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the DFX with the stock 9.5 coil. I love it. Getting better at it every hunt, thanks to many of your suggestions. But thinking of adding a smaller coil for those truly trashy areas. But admittedly I'm stumped on which to get. Reading the description on each, they all sound similar. So which is the better choice?

The White's 4x6 is like a scalpel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions