DHSs new Warrant Serving Vehicle . Over Kill ??????

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ruby Ridge? Oops my bad....they murdered those people and couldn't even give them the right court date! :BangHead: And people think our govt has the good of the people at heart? :icon_scratch: WOW!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ruby Ridge? Oops my bad....they murdered those people and couldn't even give them the right court date! :BangHead: And people think our govt has the good of the people at heart? :icon_scratch: WOW!

While a complete travesty i think its a bit of a stretch to take a handful of tragic events and take them to be representative of government action. How many confrontations with armed and dangerous people are government and law enforcement agencies involved in every year? Tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands?? So in the end while extremely tragic you are talking about a completely insignificant number of events? Of course the news or newspapers rarely speak of all the successful police actions, etc, etc. that's just not news. So you only hear of the extreme cases. Not condoning but everything should be put in proper context in my opinion.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Watch the video. It's for the "illegal" problem down south? They should do a sufficient job of patrolling the Southern border between the United States and Mexico? People have to be careful of what they wish for.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Watch the video. It's for the "illegal" problem down south? They should do a sufficient job of patrolling the Southern border between the United States and Mexico? People have to be careful of what they wish for.
They should do a sufficient job patroling. I couldnt agree more Backbacon!!!!:icon_thumright:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
While a complete travesty i think its a bit of a stretch to take a handful of tragic events and take them to be representative of government action. How many confrontations with armed and dangerous people are government and law enforcement agencies involved in every year? Tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands?? So in the end while extremely tragic you are talking about a completely insignificant number of events? Of course the news or newspapers rarely speak of all the successful police actions, etc, etc. that's just not news. So you only hear of the extreme cases. Not condoning but everything should be put in proper context in my opinion.
Isn't this the same method the left uses to take guns away. Small amount of violence justifies taking everyones rights away. Don't you agree?:dontknow:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So when you say "liberal" thing I assume you are referring to bush II?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
They'll look great kitted out with spinning wheel rims once the rappers get hold of them!

OP
OP
XLTer

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They'll look great kitted out with spinning wheel rims once the rappers get hold of them!

Honestly ? I'd like to take one 4 wheeling around the property we ATV/UTV ride on .:headbang:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are wasting money patrolling our Southern borders. Why patrol and arrest if we are only going to release them because we can't afford to house them? Might as well save more money and get rid of Border Patrol as well. They did pick the right vehicle though if they ever do start taking guns away. :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread