Diamond and sapphire day!

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My summer ended on on incredible note. I found this diamond and sapphire ring to add to a fantastic diamond summer. I have not taken it to the jeweler yet, will do that today or tomorrow. It's a very nice diamond with two sapphire baguette, highlighted with two additional diamonds. It appears to be very high quality. As soon as I heard it on the Excal, I knew it was a ring. Such a sweet tone!

Also, here's the trio of diamond rings from this summer. The other two I posted previously. Maybe I am getting the hang of this hobby!

Attachments

• Diamondsapphirering.JPG
    Diamondsapphirering.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 141
  • diamondringtrio.JPG
    diamondringtrio.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Glad I didn't find it in lake Norman! The sapphire ring is stamped 14k.....

Actually just got back from having a jeweler look at it. Confirmed the diamonds are real and that the total carat weight is about 0.75 to 0.8 or so. She thought the center diamond would classify as flawless, at least she could not see any. The sapphires are natural too. She wasn't a sapphire expert, but thought the sapphires were very high quality and were the "signature" of the ring. She estimated (not a real appraisal, just her opinion) that it should sell in the neighborhood of 5k for a selling price. I need a certified appraisal though.....

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG:icon_thumright::wav::blob6::blob5:Those are just awesome finds,diamond & sapphire is one pretty ring:hello2:,,HH

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
wow, top looting :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread