Did I win or loose? (maybe a bit of both)

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Despite that fact that it might have been only a penny from any one days find, I still kept these small finds separate, and in a jar. In this jar, I kept every coin ever since I started hunting. This way I knew how much I had dug up to date... Even had some silver in there.

Recently, as a 'gift', my GF and friend cleaned my entire house from top to bottom when I was out of town. And somewhere along the way, this special container of change got mixed in with the change pulled out of the laundry (into the large container on top of the dryer).

Now I don't have my special container anymore, but I have a clean house. I guess it was worth it. Maybe. Still can't decide.

corklabus

Dec 5, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
none yet
Hope you're having a good time finding where they put everything else too......

My daughter does that to me all the time. Drives me NUTS. Takes me weeks to find all my junk.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Blacksheep said:
Is it "Mom" clean or "guy" clean? :wink:

Well, lets just say it's not longer 'Bachelor dirty'. ;)

But really, I don't know how they expect me to find my pants. I mean, before my jeans went from the dryer then directly to my legs. There was no, in-between stops at this "dresser drawer" thing I keep hearing about. I mean Geesh.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
I feel your pain, in my case it was a "win". I married her and had the opportunity to have one more child with a woman who actually cares for/about children and "family". (my ex didn't care about anything except herself)

I wish you the same luck I had. :thumbsup:

(I did get one area in the house to keep comfortably messy, my office. she gets the rest to do with as she pleases, great trade-off :wink: )

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
There was this show on TV where people would go into someone's house and 'renovate'. Sometimes they were truly amazed at a beautiful job, and sometimes they looked like they just got kicked in the stomach.
Personally, I don't want anyone touching my goodies, dusty or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread