OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Now you're just playing games, because you know that your LRL can't pass any test.
I feel so bad..I have ask you what you would consider to be Public..I have ask you what you consider is an unbias observer. The only test that is acceptable to you is Carl’s test which he can find no one to take…For me this thread is over..you can delete it, or keep posting your nonsense..It is you decision…Art

You are posting on the wrong thread, artie. Wake up!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE
Unfortunatly for their credibility, they always respond to this with posts about ME, rather than about LRLs! Their diversionary tactics don't go unnoticed, however.
Yes it becomes about you when you keep posting the same nonsense. After 325 post where we have answered your questions it is real clear..Your knowledge of the subject is so limited that you will never understand it…Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE
Unfortunatly for their credibility, they always respond to this with posts about ME, rather than about LRLs! Their diversionary tactics don't go unnoticed, however.
Yes it becomes about you when you keep posting the same nonsense. After 325 post where we have answered your questions it is real clear..Your knowledge of the subject is so limited that you will never understand it…Art

Nope.

Not one rational answer yet. Only diversions to avoid the real issues of the topic.

:sign13:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
What's funny is this thread was started by someone that does not, never has, and won't in the future, use a lrl. Doesn't that seem a little strange? Hmmmm.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Ever lose a target with a coil unit? Oh, sorry forgot you don't have any listed. My bad.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Ever have a phone call drop out? That's a lot different from the dropouts you get with an LRL!

If you want something that does exactly what you want it to do, 100% of the time, your best bet is to purchase a graveyard plot and then shoot yourself.

If you want something that works only through misunderstanding and delusion and outright fakery, that's LRL's. The manfacturers thereof regard the things as bogus, so why are you screwing around with them? I already explained: it gives you what you want, putting you in control of your perceptions. Of course the real world ignores all that and goes on about doing what it really does.

--Toto

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
The subject has been diverted off-topic so many times by the LRL promoters on here, that it's time for a reminder, again, of what this topic is all about---

Different Ways of Testing LRLs

This topic is to allow all those who complain about Carl's test, to state How they would prefer their LRL to be publically tested.

We have heard the LRL promoters say why they don't like Carl's test. All have either said, "I just don't like it," without stating any specific reason; or have offered various definitions of double-blind which were actually specific only to drug testing programs or cola tasting surveys, and were therefore totally irrational and incompatible with any meaningful LRL tests.

Here is the Wikipedia definition of the basis of double-blind tests: "Double-blind describes an especially stringent way of conducting an experiment, usually on human subjects, in an attempt to eliminate subjective bias on the part of both experimental subjects and the experimenters. In most cases, double-blind experiments are held to achieve a higher standard of scientific rigor."

Since testing an LRL involves testing of the device, not the person, other definitions which use groups of people, do not apply to the LRL test.

So, having failed to find fault with Carl's test, here is their big chance to eliminate any possible misunderstandings, and tell what the really want a good test to be.

Nothing could possibly be more fair and unbiased, and uninsulting, than this!

I'm all ears....

If the LRL promoters can refrain from posting insults and nonsense.

Let's see if they can.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread