Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Digger's there a joke just think of what they would find if they swung a real detector...and what is with that beep you hear on every swing, if that's the truth...and why does the at pro have such a cheap sound to it, exspecialy when it's high pitch iron target...they are a pretty pathetic pair...white's had iron audio light years ahead of garret...
...... WOW liftloop here is a Garrett hater.... I thought tnet. put a stop to things like this..... I thought we were not to cut at members or detector makers ????.. Did i just snipe at a members opinion. ??? Nope i did not that was not a opinion ... That was a hate crime...

Last edited:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your post was a snipe at another members opinion
don't repost :tongue3:
Someone told a lie about the Diggers show and I defended the show...what is sniping?

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
Someone told a lie about the Diggers show and I defended the show...what is sniping?

That must be like a sniper Long range kill or not lol. Or a contemptible person (mean)

Last edited:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there lingo come on, and every target is four too five inches deep. the show is as cheap as there detector sounds, I would love to see some one go and do a go over and find what they really mist... i don't buy it...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
there lingo come on, and every target is four too five inches deep. the show is as cheap as there detector sounds, I would love to see some one go and do a go over and find what they really mist... i don't buy it...
.... Come on liftloop you know that they can only do what the show producers will let them do.......Like any show on tv.....Like American Diggers if they want to be on that show and draw a pay check ... They just do what they are told to do by the man with the money .... like every one here that work's for a living....... They all do what the man with the money says....... And every one don't like them for doing what they do..........

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys are beyond annoying, if I was MDing with someone who jumpes up a tree, slide through the field, or crawl through a dog house id walk the other way. I could see if they found a big honking diamond or rare gold coin. Give me a break your grown men act like professionals. People are gonna see them and think we all act like that, its embarrassing.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gotta chime on again, for all those that haven't heard before. The diggs are not staged, what typically happens is Tim has a camera man and Tim has one, they are both mic ed with one sound man. They dig all if their holes and the camera gets their reactions but the item goes back in the hole and flagged for the Archie to log, every find that is old is marked. Again we have used the lingo for years foiled by the foil found a found and so on. We don't usually fondle a tree mostly because when we hunt here in Montana we are usually in a big field and there are no trees to fondle :0) anyway happy hunting and please ask whatever questions you want but remember I'm just good friends with the two, there are 4 of us that hunt together. RM, KG, Bones and me T.O. Yep we all have nicknames, so I don't have control of the show and to tell you the truth neither does kg and rm. hh

Montana..thanks for the info...tell the guys they are doing a pretty good job.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll tell ya what I like seeing...guys from the other thread, (Digggers) that didn't like the show ARE STILL WATCHIN' IT......that's classic

Enjoy the show everyone

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell ya what I like seeing...guys from the other thread, (Digggers) that didn't like the show ARE STILL WATCHIN' IT......that's classic

Enjoy the show everyone

I know I bash them but I have been watching it still ahaha.

I guess it doesnt matter if its about ur hobby u can't stop watching it lol good point dougofpa

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be a lot worse. Like BOOM BABY lol

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be a lot worse. Like BOOM BABY lol

My wife saw a commercial that he has a new show coming out. Its just him his boy and his wife detecting. Yes he still yells boom baby she said.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know I bash them but I have been watching it still ahaha.

I guess it doesnt matter if its about ur hobby u can't stop watching it lol good point dougofpa

That's ok man...if you don't like it...ya don't like it.....Just do me a favor and keep us posted on that new safari:thumbsup:

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha will do lol

I like to stir the pot on stuff like this every now and then lol

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
American Diggers and ..." BOOM BABY " i LIKE IT WHEN HE YELLS " boom baby... thCA3ZUWSG.jpg

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now does he yell that when he finds juice or roundness. Lol

jtomlinson

Jan 3, 2013
Newport
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75, Garret pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the show at first i thought it was planted finds. But now I know different. And yes there lingo gets old. But for the first time my wife enjoys watching it. she now wants a metal detector. I enjoyed the time by by self or with friends. Now all I hear is I will find some thing better then you !!!!!

mtnman

Jan 17, 2013
texas
Detector(s) used
to many to list
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys are beyond annoying, if I was MDing with someone who jumpes up a tree, slide through the field, or crawl through a dog house id walk the other way. I could see if they found a big honking diamond or rare gold coin. Give me a break your grown men act like professionals. People are gonna see them and think we all act like that, its embarrassing.

new to forum ,not to the hobby....i do not like the show, it should be called CLOWNS A DIGGIN...

Bev

Mar 2, 2012
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I mentioned before that I had DVR'd the shows. I highly recommend doing so. I'm glad I DVR'd them because when they start going off with their nectarizing roundness sillyness I hit FF a little. Anyway, The first one was horrible but I wanted to give it a fair shot. Ive just finished the Cape Cod one and I think they're fine tuning it a little bit. It's getting a little better. It's not good enough to watch live. Fast forward works in my favor.
I will say that although their curbing their lunacy a bit but the Garrett sounds are horrible. You can not base your decision on purchasing a Garrett on this show. You see the coil swinging and you're hearing a propointer. They're saying it's a "slammin" signal and it sounds like iron... My 11 yr old watched for a few minutes and he said, "Ma, what's the matter with his AT Pro? It sounds horrible!" and he doesnt get to use mine too often and he still picked up on it. They really need to work on that.
I have not seen "American Diggers" and don't plan to.

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked to get permission to the Stugis library back in March 2012, probably before the episode was filmed and they said the place has already had an archeological dig and had been thoroughly scoured for objects of interest. They said they'd prefer to leave anything else left there undisturbed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread