Diggers?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supposably there was the start of a second season only got 2 episides in then vanished i like all those shows reguardless what people say I dont care lol

OP
OP
B

BDL69

Jun 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Sucks! LOL!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What teknetic metal detector does that one guy use

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are u talking about the chrome one thats a proto Type not out yet

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New season of "Diggers" to start early next month according to FB!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ill b watching that to & any others that pop on tv aswell

The Governor

Greenie
Jul 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Too many to list.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I was just looking for some information about this the other night. It seems like the official website or the channel haven't been touting a new season coming anytime soon though. On a side note, other than us, I'm not sure how these shows are making enough money from the average Joes' to make every network under the sun want to start making them. If I wasn't into history or treasure hunting, I think I'd find it dull and boring. That may be an answer to the question you asked; honestly. I guess we'll see if they actually air the new season as posted above soon enough.

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They belong to a club called "Anaconda Treasure" on Facebook that gives info on the show. Nat Geo page also has some info as well too.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BDL69

Jun 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Watched another detecting show last night with 3 groups of two and the group with the finds worth the most win. Can't recall the name of it though.

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Watched another detecting show last night with 3 groups of two and the group with the finds worth the most win. Can't recall the name of it though.
Dig Wars. One of the people on the show is a member on here.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's on the Travel Channel, Wednesday night at 10 eastern (usually).

Ya but isnt it still season 1 still? I havent seen season 2, saw tráiler for episides 1&2,but never the show

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread