Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,my luck has been on high lately! I got off work A little early today so I headed to the field that I have had some luck in lately. I was relieved to see it was not planted yet!! As soon as I got hunting . I got a great signal . I dug down and I saw a pretty site. There was a nice thick coin sticking out of the soil about half way . I picked it up and ,Yes! A 1700s coin! A 1774 1 Kreuzer . ;D The coin says "1 kreuzer Nachdem Conventions 1774 . I was and am thrilled . I got to swinging and about ten feet away the same thing happened ! I dug a nice 1845 1 kreuzer. After that I thought I would be digging one after the other but things slowed down a bit. After three hours or so, I ended up with 6 coins ,two musket balls ,some fifty call shells and other odds and ends. I also found a fairly old spigot. It is always good to get out and hunt but it is always nice when luck is on your side!! Thanks for looking and HH. :)

Attachments

• Oct25$01,1774.jpg
    Oct25$01,1774.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 537
  • Oct25$02,1774back.jpg
    Oct25$02,1774back.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 542
  • Oct25$03coins.jpg
    Oct25$03coins.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 530
  • Oct25$05spicket.jpg
    Oct25$05spicket.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You lucky Bird!!! 8) WoW! You deserve it! After all those hours out in the fields! Awesome finds!

And great new avatar! Beautiful family! Those babies are really growing up fast!

Keep that luck goin!

Nana :)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alway's some awesome dig's BMan....That's gonna be some extra weight comin back to the State's...Do you have to flip the bill on that....

Sand

May 20, 2005
Germany
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Minelab Explorer II
Nice finds_ birdman, I like that massive kreuzer.
I was stopped by police last weekend but hope to get out today with new detector.

HH

Sand

misplacedrednek

Aug 20, 2006
Temple, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice coins. Hope to go with you friday however I have to consult the war dapt. first. ;D

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Viper, I found the coins down the road from you in Haupstul. I will show you where.

Civilman 1 ,I have a lot of weight to bring back. It averages about a dollar a pound for anything over my Max weight of 9000 lbs. I hope I do not exceed that . :-\

Vercingetorix, I thank the spigot is probably from the 40s or so .Not to old but a little different.

Redneck,let me know about tomorrow and this weekend. ;)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Always great digs birdman! Nice to see you have your whole family in your picture now.

You've come a long way in your THing from when you dug that coin and gave it to that singer. You're really going to miss that area when you get transfered.

Badger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread